Pages

Saturday, November 04, 2006

my 'general knowledge'

Sis finally finish her semester exams, and now her holiday finally starts. sad news…. Aih~…. My bad dreams start………

She may be didn’t always fight with me over the computer, but, she maybe be irritating sometimes. Keep on saying playing game, playing game. The first thing she get her hands on the computer, she click on the XXX game icon and start playing. Of course, it’s online game. So, everytime there is a connection to the internet, she will be excited and ‘yelling’ for playing it.

Why don’t she do other things instead of playing online game? Why don’t she go and have a look at forums?? Forums help a lot. You get to know many things in there. A lot more than you can think of.

My general knowledge are better than my sis. Haha.. I am happy of that. At least there is something that I win my sis. Haha… I know a lot more things than them. And also, new animes, news about them, their seiyu. I know, this things can’t put under ‘general knowledge’. Haha.. but that’s my term in ‘general knowledge’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D