haha. Your cousin is funny. Well I guess wht kind of aunt then got wht kind of cousin lo. hehe no la.... jk I could hear your voice saying "Do something a bit funny gok" n like "Jump". haha so long dint hear your voice lo. :P
er.... just to tell you that. it's not my voice. it's my sis. haha.... i don't think she even wants me to put it online. she is regretting for speaking something that time. kolian.
haha. Your cousin is funny. Well I guess wht kind of aunt then got wht kind of cousin lo. hehe no la.... jk
ReplyDeleteI could hear your voice saying "Do something a bit funny gok" n like "Jump". haha so long dint hear your voice lo. :P
er.... just to tell you that. it's not my voice. it's my sis. haha.... i don't think she even wants me to put it online. she is regretting for speaking something that time. kolian.
ReplyDeleteafter tht voice then got another gal voice leh. I thought the other gal voice is your sis. hehe dun know liao.
ReplyDeletethere is? i have no idea.
ReplyDeleteLol~ ... =.=
ReplyDelete