what do you think?? i know it's kind of ...dizzy and irritating when you just "sweep" through it without really seeing it. well, it's kind da cool. this type of pictures...
Omg! They look so cool. I actually reali like the ones with those faces kinda showing. hehe. N the 8th n 9th ones are the ones I love best. hehe. 9th is so green........ ^^ Sea of green......
not irritating at all
ReplyDeletewhen i look on it
it suck me in n~
i can stuck on 1 pic v'ry 'jiu'
xD
-Wenny-
Omg! They look so cool. I actually reali like the ones
ReplyDeletewith those faces kinda showing. hehe.
N the 8th n 9th ones are the ones I love best. hehe. 9th is so green........ ^^
Sea of green......
-Kim
haha... i thought you guys might as well don't like it. still the same, i think they are cool.
ReplyDeletekintio stuff...
ReplyDeletedi diao de hua li.
hehehe.
i like it.