Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

gathering

Primary school's class's gathering last night. ~ about 2 years since the previous one. that was in .. room 205. this time, in The Spring.

...met ..er.. according to the time I met them. Here it goes...

Vincent, David, Daniel, Alyssa, 壁妃, 玫方, 伟杰, 衔威, 利伟, Christian, 诗剑, 利瑞, 长雄.

We all headed to Manhanttan Fish Market.. for dinner. ==

there.. we met again, 忠凯, 本程, 丽莲. ..

We MET them, we SAW 欣怡, 俊雄 in Spring. so, altogether, I've seen 18 of them. lol.. just only a few. Nevermind.

so.. 17 of us spent how much for dinner?? RM288.24. BIG AMOUNT. the taxes are about RM38 something something. duh.. high taxes...==

by the way, I should have brought along my camera...!!

we went separately after the meal. The boys, ya, boys, all went to play some kind of shooting game, opposite The Spring. Now that's OUTSIDE The Spring. so, the girls, eventually, only 4 of us(Alyssa left for PlanetShakers' concert), stayed. walked round and round until the time ended. 9 o'clock, went home.

geez....

anyway, there seems to be another one, end year I think. ha``and remember the CAMERA.

3 comments:

  1. ehehehe. Fun~ Did 伟杰 change? Haven seen him since like years ago

    Miss ya!

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.. him. I am not quite sure. It's like when you saw him, you know it's him. you get what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo. lol.

    You sound funni

    ehehehe. Narnia~

    I love 'The call'

    It's soooo awesome!!!

    ^^
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Have a nice day. :D