Journal and Diary, is there, any big differences between them? besides the spelling and all, I think it's what it leads to make the difference. I mean, journal, to me, it's something that you could share with others. Your thoughts, your ideas, you feelings, open up for others to read. It's more public, that's why there are journalists living around. As for diary, it's much more of the privacy of oneself. You don't go sharing your diary like you do of your journal to anyone, don't you? If you do, I don't think what you wrote is private anymore, not the general idea of 'diary'. Well, that's what I think. What you think maybe different from mine. After all with are different individuals and have different brains working in our skull.
Why am I talking about this suddenly? something inspired me. Dracula. the way the story unfolds in the book.
the book consits of journals of different characters', diary and newpaper's cuts. so, it's like the story is narrated by different people chronogically towards the end. I got bored during the beginning of the book, cause it's full of long description and things. The more I read into the story, I realised all those boring parts in the beginning seems take an important in understanding the story. It portayed completely the image of the Count so that the reader could have a clear image of him and beable to understand the feeling of the characters when they see him.
Anyway, difficulties in reading this Penguin Classic, there is. The phrase, the sentences, sometimes even the whole paragraph. I don't understand what the narrator is trying to show to us readers. They are strangers to me.
I only read the book in school, not at home. Don't know why. When I reach school, I have the urge of keep reading it. By the time I reach home, the feeling just gone vanished. Didn't even bother to touch it too. What's the main reason, I wonder.
I have been admiring the powerful and intelligent lords of the night, vampires. Talking about vampires, of course Count Dracula is to be mentioned in any book regarding vampires. He's like the first vampire ever appeared in books, as far as I know. After him, many books start having vampires in stories. Kind of happy that Bram Stroker (the author of Dracula) created this Dracula thing.```
............why is this so long?
Sunday is near!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D