Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

so.. I have been tagged..==

tagged by Ant[ ..why??!!!...]


Name 20 people randomly


At the end of the survey, choose five people to the survey..

Don't read the questions, but name the 20 people first.


1.Garlic
2.Mei Rou
3.Dorene
4.Adeline
5.John
6.AntHead
7.T.M
8.Leaf
9.Stella
10.Cynthi
11.17
12.N
13.bear
14.18
15.Lei
16.Ying
17.Jye
18.MOMO
19.Easter
20.Bernice

random.. I can't think of names.. oh dear..



Here goes the questions.

1 ) How did u meet number 18?

online


2 ) What will you do if you have not met number 17?

I don't care.


3 ) What if number 9 and 20 dated?

geez.. well they? they are both girls .. == dear..


4 ) What if number 5 and 10 dated?

wow.. goodluck then~


5 ) Describe number 1.

taller than me, short hair that seems like mushroom hear, mature, clever....


6 ) Do you think number 8 is attractive?

he looks ok to me. ^^ maybe I have know him for 5 years, so.. makes no difference. ..//


7 ) Describe number 7.

huge, round, happy, likes to eat a lot.......


8 ) Do you know any family members of 12?

nope. I don't even know his last name. ==


9 ) What language does number 15 speak?

Chinese, English, Hokkien~


10 ) Who is number 9 hanging out with?

how do you expect me to know it...== ...


11 ) How old is number 16?

primary one.. 7 years old


12 ) When was the last time you spoke to number 13?

last night~


13 ) Who's number 2 favourite singer/band?

no idea. I wonder whether she listens to musics or not....


14 ) Have you ever dated number 4?


never...!! she's my good friend~~~ Adeline


15 ) Would you ever date number 19?

NO. she's only 1 years old...=0=


16 ) Is number 3 single?

maybe and maybe not. hehe..


17 ) What is number 10's last name?

Lau... if I'm not mistaken.


18 ) Would you ever be in a relationship with number 11?

I don't think so. Impossible. we are good chat friends though, talk smoothly.


19 ) What is the school of number 13?

no idea. she's in uni or college...


20 ) Where does number 6 stay?

Kuching


21 ) What is your favourite thing about number 5?

...... I can't think of something.. ==..


22 ) Have you ever seen number 14 naked?

..what la. I am not interested in seeing her naked. geez...


... who to tag?...

Dorene
Garlic
Adeline
Jocelyn
Leaf

......



1 comment:

Have a nice day. :D