English is better sometimes.
Then I will stick to it.
know something? My emotions are unpredictable recently. It goes up and down rapidly. Even me myself can't really control it. The main cause? Seriously, I have no idea.
The only thing I know is that, this happens recently. get the word? RECENTLY. I have never been like that before. I mean, I do have low moods sometimes, but not with moods that keep on changing. It's like, I can go to school happy and cheerful and everything seems wonderful, but, go home with heavy dark clouds wrapping around me.
I thought this will just go away if I bear with it. But then, things are never that easy. I need to find out a way to push off those emotions.
I found out that, songs are really great friends. They sing out feelings that matches us.
James 1:19 'You must understand this, my beloved: let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger'
ReplyDeleteHope that your worries and troubles will slowly fade away.
^^
-Kyle
Hope so.
ReplyDelete