Ya. It's Singapore.
Right after Geografi.
So, how long was it since my last visit? hm.. 3 or 5 years?
Anyway, it's Singapore. What's so good about it? Bookstores!!!!!
Kinokuniya, MPH, times and Kinokuniya again.
Went to 2 Kinokuniyas on the same day and 2 MPHs too but only 1 times.
those comics in Kinokuniya were around 5.50 ~ 8.00 Singapore Dollar. You mutiply it with 2.4 and that's the price in Malaysia Ringgit. haha..
so.. all the while, I tried not to think about the difference in currency, I spent my money.
Just as what sis said, "You had changed the money from RM to Singapore Dollar and you can't do anything to change it back. "
LOL
by the way, there's 'twilight' eveywhere in the bookstore. It's in cinema in Singapore at around 12th of December I think if I'm not mistaken. hehe... Although the movie is not yet out in the cinema, the books sold like what. == You can't find "twilight" in MPH and times though. None. Only the other three books are to be seen lying there. wow.
well, happy since I get to go to so much bookstores. the bad thing was, the hotel we stayed in. .. I don't want to mention that.
Anyway, I finished Dracula in the airport in Johor while waiting for the luggage to beable check-in. We reached the airport at arounf 2 something in the afternoon and our flight was scheduled at around 8 in the evening. == so it was like 5 hours in a small and no entertainment airport. It's worst than Kuching International Airport. Oh, so it's Kuching INTERNATIONAL Airport and that one is Senai Airport. So that is the difference. O I SEE. ==

random photo
finally a new post.
ReplyDeleteur blog's rusting.lol.
i wanna shop for books too.
but there've already been a pile of books waiting for me to finish .i'm a crazy book buyer and obviously not a good reader.
so nice==
ReplyDeletelol.
ReplyDeleteFeel like letting it to rust to dust.
anyway, you guys are still visiting. ^^
John< what nice? Bookstores or Singapore?
ReplyDeleteboth==
ReplyDeletei'm omoz rusted staying at home,
zzzzzz