Pages

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Ever being said "lu diam la(in Hokkien)" by a kid who is only just 10 years old? Plus, who also happens to be your own cousin?

I was just asking him to keep his own things so as to have more space or in case he lost anything. That's what I'm really thinking about at that time.

The phrase just came out short and sharp out of his mouth. I was shocked and the first one I glanced to after glancing him was the teacher sitting just opposite him. He didn't really mind what he had just said or didn't bother at all. Teacher didn't said anything but a small shocked on her face.

"What did you say?" I said back. Again, he didn't bother or he didn't know that I was talking to him. I would have smacked him on the spot if we were not in public. I don't like to teach my own cousins in public.

It's not that he was just being rude to a cousin but also to a teacher assistant. That's really bad. I can't think of a reason why he said that and where he had learnt that from. As far as I know, our family doesn't talk like that at home. Father and Mother arent someone who would teach their child like that or would said that to others.

I really got angry and my mind went blank. geez...

2 comments:

  1. hmm.
    Bel..

    Dun care abt that...

    Let it be..

    He will soon know ...

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe....
    I don't quite care anymore, since he's still young and very naive. = =

    ReplyDelete

Have a nice day. :D