我,发现, 我不会整理思绪.
常常想东想西.
没有什么根据, 就那样乱想, 乱猜测,
结果导致自己精神慌张, 紧张兮兮,
难受啊.
最明显的莫在于写东西的时候.
每次写东西的时候, 作文啦, 文章啦, 问答啦...
常常把次序搞乱.
讲一个重点, 讲到一半, 会扯到别处.
然后意识到的时候, 就太远了,
根本就是离题了!
唉~ 咋办????
By the way, my English is getting worse.
Yesterday, while writing the English essay thingy, all I had in mind were Bahasa Malaysia.
All the words, terms, phrases....
oh dear..............
plus, I collected my SPM ORAL paper or cerfiticate,
weirdly, my BM was much more efficient than my English.
.....................................
also, today is Good Friday.
went to church??
I did.
with the dull sky,
small raindrops,
it really was the mood for Good Friday.
鸣要到了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm... bel, mayb we dont write English essay that often, not like Bm... u know, write an essay per two weeks... ==
ReplyDeletemaybe BM is much more easier compare to English??
ReplyDelete..talking about essay, I havent write my chinese essay!
bel~ me too ar... i think i m not gonna hand in. =D bluek...
ReplyDeleteCos, the teacher "shoot" me contrarily today!!!
“上课玩刀~~”
And...
if it's onli one time it doesnt matter,but.... he mentioned abt it over 3 times!
LOL
I hate him......
Definitely and absolutely i had done something bad to him before this life...
he's gonna taking revenge!
lol...
Seriously, i don feel like to hand in the essay le... xien ar...