Pages

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Everybody likes reading blogs. Especially other people's blogs. It's normal. Normally people like to know what is happening to other people rather than themselves. They can like stay awake overnight just to read some people's news or gossips. No wonder celebrities' gossips are hot.

Anyway, reading other people's life are more interesting. It's like reading stories. Just that these stories happened to real people in a real world or might be just around you. You don't get interested in your own life because, it has happened to you. You had gone through it, felt it and experienced it. Not many people will read their own diaries from the very first entry till the last entry, unless, that's their hobbies. 

..........why am I writing this??..=.=
no point. 

Today's a public holiday, right. Why? Agong's Birthday. 
I woke up this morning feeling weird. I was waiting for the closing of the car's door, yet, I heard nothing though it was 7.10. I don't care and turned over continuing my slumber. At 8.05, the room started to get stiff. I tried to ignore the rise in temperature but couldn't bare with it after a couple of minutes. I sat up, looked for the remote control and switched on the aircond. Back to bed I was after that. 

Minutes passed by. I was bored lying there. I sat up and glanced around. Sun rays were shining through the glimpse of the curtain. Shining heatly at the short bookshelves, heating the mangas mercilessly ......geez.. I need to find covers besides the photoframe to block the sunrays then.I opened door and dazed. The door opposite mine was closed. So, mum's not going to work after all. 

Yawning, I grabbed my towel from the rack, went into the masterbedroom for the new showel gel and headed downstairs for the bathroom. Father was there, in the kitchen, folding clothes. Don't bother to go in there and headed straight for bathroom. Shower, definitely nice.

I spent my breakfast watching tv and eating cheese biscuit. I didn't know Ben10 was a such a kid. =.= The aliens were... OK. I just don't get why kids nowadays like him. Bored bored bored...

skip, skip, skip...

Tada! I'm eating double cheeseburger with french fries! That's lunch. hehe.. XD I drove there by the way, though mum did protest. Next, we went to the Spring. Sis wanted to go Speedy.  I bought anime again. Original price Rm39.90, I bought it with only RM19.95, half price!! haha.. The item is on sale....
We left the Spring at about 14.35. Mum wanted to go home and rest. =.= She said continue this evening. Before heading back, dad stopped by Open Hair to buy "small food" and stopped by 3rd mile to buy ba zhang.

Later.. we all relaxed at home, waiting for the arrival of the evening.

2 comments:

  1. bel, tat people u mentioned in ur post who likes to read his on diary from da first to da last, wel, is defenitely me liao la... XD

    Wel, sometimes... i do read my own blog bleh~ haha, i can recall my memories and those stupid stuffs i did in da past, quite (enjoying) <-- =.=

    Jeez.... Holiday's damn boring... lalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... you do that too? I seldom.. i'm too lazy.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Have a nice day. :D