Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2009

004 INVALID PASSWORD.

"...Hey, this is the third time already. Have you forgotten the password?" I inquired.

A nervous smile formed on her face, sis kept her eyes on the screen. She input the password, again, it was rejected. She was confused. Sis pulled the card out and intended to move away from the machine. I halted her.

"Insert it again. After all the password's just a few numbers. 6 digits I suppose? And that's easy to guess. Try turning the numbers the other way round," I added.

A deep 'thud' sounded from the speaker. Sis smiled happily. It succeed.

"How many are we buying again?.. Wow.. RM19 for adults. That's kind of expensive," I said. I remembered the credit was less than that?

"The card has lesser credit," Sis confirmed my suspicion.

"Then go add on. What're you waiting for???" We turned into the corner before the glass doors. Taking out 10 ringgit each, we wondered whether there's anyone in the small room.

The corner was decorated with movie posters of passed, present and coming soon movies. They were each placed in a glass box with wooden ( I suppose..) framing. Of course, they were spotlights in it. Ignoring them, we headed straight for the door and was lucky to find that it's a female at the table. That makes thing easier.

We asked for the minimum add on credit and was relieved it's only 10 ringgit. We added 20 ringgits into the card and off we went to the machine again.

Again, the deep 'thud' sound could be heard. Sis pressed the upwards arrow to increase the ticket number and entered Next for the seat map.

"Wow.. So, Room 5 huh... Wait, it's empty. Howcome? It's already 11:20 and it's going to be on show at 12:30... That's surprising."

"Haha.. It's it a good news? We thought we were late for it since we round the building for 4 times and even stopped by somewhere to kill time. Aren't we lucky? No the carpark thingy though," Sis said sarcastically.

"Whatever. Back to the seats."

At first, Sis pressed for the F row seats and I argued that they were kind of far from the screen. I repressed the highlighted seat numbers and chose the right side seats in the H row.

"57 ringgit?! Then there's only 2 ringgit left in the card!!!" exclaimed Sis. Whatelse can I do besides laughing?

"By the way, we are the only ones watching..... if there's no one buying the ticket till 12:30."

And you know what? When we went entered the Room, there's only 5 people. Wow. After the movie though, surprisingly, there's 7 people. Haha. We were watching 3D by the way. So, I kind of understand the no-people-watching situation. The price for 3D was like double and half times more than the normal price.



Geez... I hoped this make up for the updates. People didnt leave any comments anyway. Life is not interesting for me these days.

Ignore those Grammar errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D