friends keep pushing me for updates... what should I say..
so here goes nothing.
Quite a few things happened in 2009 that have impacts in me life. Anyway, still happy to welcome this new year. By the way, Happy Chinese New Year too~ didnt get much angpaus this year anyway..
By the way, one more thing that I had been looking forward since last year, my cousin, aka god-sister got married last year in a foreign country and had her wedding reception in Kuching yesterday~!!! wow~ so-the-excited. Morning reception in St. Thomas church, dinner in Hilton. lalalalalalala~ One more big brother~!!! He looks younger than we all expected. Kind of shock. haha...
Just because of this wedding, we get to be able to reunion with the other family members. I mean, father's side family. Those uncles and aunts and cousins and in-laws. haha XD Normally, we have our reunion on the 15th day, but, this time we had an early one. *beaming*



so... I HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER. I still can't get over it yet... sorry...
He's a Japanese by the way. Japanese Brother. oh ya. You heard it right..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D