argh.. the poll is useless, I should have known. I don't even know who voted for it.
Anyway, I was thinking of doing something else for the blog besides words, though words is the most basic thing to start up a blog..whatever. Since I'm so un-motivated to right something erm... daily ...montly... time to time, I need to look for something to make me update it. So, I will do anime with it. I mean, episodes. Update the blog with anime episodes. I mean, for animes that I'm watching currently and downloaded recently. I wouldnt update anime in which I'm watching using DVD. No spoiling the DVD thank you.
So, currently, I'm watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Ya. Only that one. ...Jeez.. that means I need to look for something else besides that one. or one is enough for me...?......
maybe.. Fairy Tail? ..Durarara!! oh ya~! That one! I missed out that one! So, I'm watching two animes at the moment. So, two animes now. ...
Actually, I'm watching 4 animes. But, I'm TERRIBLY SURE that the other two, nobody is interested, so, cross out.
So, Durarara!! and REBORN.
Now, start from which episode????..... Good question.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D