yup. As the title says, it's the list of what I've read in 2010. And guess what, it's so..... little. = =
300110 - Northern Lights (Philip Pullman)
060210 - UNDEAD and UNEMPLOYED (MaryJanice Davidson)
160210 - UNDEAD and UNAPPRECIATED (MaryJanice Davidson)
280210 - DARREN SHAN The Lake of Souls
060410 - 家庭教师HITMAN REBORN! 隐藏弹 2 X -炎 (子安秀明)
030510 - UNDEAD and UNRETURNABLE (MaryJanice Davidson)
280910 - 家庭教师HITMAN REBORN! 隐藏弹 1 骸·幻想 (子安秀明)
130910 - 家庭教师HITMAN REBORN! 隐藏弹 3 米尔菲欧雷家族-大震撼 (子安秀明)
290910 - Nightrunner #1 LUCK IN THE SHADOWS (Lynn Flewelling)
300910 - DARREN SHAN Lord Of The Shadows
300910 - DARREN SHAN Sons of Destiny
171010 - Nightrunner #1 LUCK IN THE SHADOWS (Lynn Flewelling)
031210 - Nightrunner #2 STALKING DARKNESS (Lynn Flewelling)
I read the most in September. hm... howcome... O.. I get it. I just got back from Singapore, so, there's lots of new books and so.. ..read a lot. ^^
ok...this end the list of 2010. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D