Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

random stuffs

The other tenant is back already.

So, no more shouting. No more screaming. No more laughing out loud. No more singing.

Anyway,.....nothing else to add to that topic.



Jump.


I realized that, I eat bread everyday.  = = Well, for brunch and evening break.

3 slices of bread and 1 bacon for brunch

1 or 2 slices of bread and bacon for evening break

............. Since there's two of us, the bread loaf finish easily. Finished it in 2 or 3 days. So, we buy bread and buns on Sunday, and then later on in the middle of the week, we buy another loaf of bread to survive till Saturday. Why Saturday? Because we tend to skip brunch and directly eat dinner on Saturday. We did eat some biscuits though. As for dinner, we mostly have rice and a dish. The dish may be vegetables may be chicken. Vegetables are easy to cook but dull in taste. Chickens are difficult to cook but nice to eat and fill up the stomach. ^^ I forgot to mention, we have beef sometimes. Not always of course, mind the price will you. We mostly have beef with pasta. ^^



NExT.



I didn't know that preparing for an English test can be that stressful.  = =

It's still the same for me. Memorize this and that. During the test, just pour as much information you can onto the papers. If you can't, then that's your problem. Can't help you with that. Not worry about English, but I'm worry about the Science test next week. >_> 2 hours for 3 of them: Biology, CHEMISTRY, Physics.

CHEMISTRY IS A HEADACHE. = = I have no idea how I'm gonna score in that.




Talking about the weather, it's......getting hot in the day. Good~ the clothes and towels can dry. ^^ At night though, the highest degree is 11 Celsius degrees, the lowest will be ...around.. 7 Celsius?? I forgot.

Although we don't need an aircond, I still prefer that there's a fan or something so that there's some air circulation. It's cold, but it's stiff in the room.





Life still goes on, even if you stop walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D