Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

语无伦次中 XD

XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

最近没什么大事情~~~~

只是我对Doctor Who 上瘾了 =w=

新版的。2005年开始滴。旧版的我还没看,而且没源···所以···机会渺茫。


嘛嘛嘛~~~DW 是BBC的drama. 不知道BBC的自己想办法去吧。

··算了,直接说出来简单。 British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).

说白了,就是英剧啦~

嗯,喜欢英剧更胜于美剧。别问我为什么,我懒得解释。

从Merlin 到 Robin Hood, 这次是Doctor Who 了~~呵呵呵呵~

Merlin 和 Robin Hood 都是BBC版的,近年的当然。太久远的我很少碰。



DW是说什么的呢?~ 中文翻译是——神秘博士。整套戏就是博士和同伴到处···旅行和外星人打交道什么的。 顾名思义,博士不是普通认识~ 都说是“神秘博士”了,还会是普普通通的一个家伙吗 = = ·····


其实我语无伦次了。我不想宣传,所以就不多说了~···反正等我回国的时候,再拉一两位朋友和我一起迷就好。~~~ 哈哈哈哈~~~~~~我疯了。XDD

回题~

这位博士呢,从古至今,已经···generate 11次了。最新的一位博士是第11世了^^ 感觉好长久。
博士不会死,他一直在“转世”。每一次“转世”,外貌、性格等等都一起改变,只有记忆保留。博士很孤单的,即使身旁有同伴,但都是人类,人类的岁月很短,只能陪伴他一段时间。之后,还是剩下自己一个人····

喂!干嘛自己想到不好的地方了。

说英文···

The Doctor has a spaceship which he uses to travel through time. He can go back to the time when the earth was formed, he can travel to the future to witness the destruction of the earth. ~ So, he has a time machine!! ..something like that. Anyway, it's an awesome drama. reaallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. 

I've watched the 9th doctor and now I'm in the 2nd series of the 10th doctor. ...Actually, I'm dragging my time to finish all the episodes. BECAUSE~  I'm not yet ready to see the 10th incarnate to the 11th. = = I know it's such a long time ago, yet, I just can't really... let it go yet. The series was like... a few years ago.. duh... I prefer DT a lot then Matt Smith...~ Anyway, I'll have to see what I feel when I start the 11th doctor's episodes.... lalalalalala...

off with the topic~

I bet I'll talk about it any other day~ I might talk about it for a few days in row, might be... once in a month of something. Who knows~

Oh! I'm listening to the OST too~ Doctor Who 2005 OST.  damn nice! = =||| sorry about the language. Doomsday and Clockwork Tardis, love these two BGM!!!!!

Maybe it's because I've watch the 2005 episodes that's why I like it very much. yayaya.. that will do. And I like Rose Tyler. A lot. For the doctor's companion, it's still Rose Tyler for me all the way~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my favourite villains, up till now, weirdly, is the Daleks!!!! weird!!! I like their "slogan". EXTERMINATE! EX~TERMINATE!!! hahaha!! I especially like their reactions when they see the doctor. At first they were like mighty and glory, and when they discovered that the doctor is somewhere nearby, they kind of shrink back a little. lol.


结束这个·

来提另外一个~

家教338看了吗?!!!!!!!!!
 
彩页的初雾好···好····不知道怎么说。 起初刚看到的时候还吓了一跳  囧
好吧,我承认您不是人了,初雾爷爷。

我要说的是337话~~~~恭弥出场率好高 =w=


这两话看了多开心啊~~~~~~~~骸鹰也可爱~一团白。哈哈哈!!


好久没看到恭弥的这种微笑了。 有种嗜血的感觉 =w=









每天犯花痴,精力急速下降中!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D