I finished SMOKE AND MIRRORSSSSSSSSSSSSS
At first, I was interested because I'm interested in the main character and also, it's a male. Definitely better than female protagonists. Hehehe... Don't ask me why since I'm not interested in explaining my weird, twisted sense of mind.
Moving on, well, the book really scared the daylight out of me. = = Which book did I use this adjective on before?... <Stalking Darkness>? I don't remember la....
I started reading the book yesterday morning at around 9.30. From the beginning, I got goosebumps now and then, but gradually, they increased. = = For my own comfort, I let my iPod sang for the whole day, even when I was eating snacks and daydreaming for a few minutes. … I started off reading the book in the bedroom, sitting on top of the heater. Later, I realized that the sun room was in fact, full of sun and BRIGHT, so, I moved my reading there, right under the sun with my iPod singing at the top of its speakers.
I don't really wanna go much into the book, just that it's really, visualized... ya. I think that's the word. Some scenes are really.. described in full details; for example how the twins looked like after they were whacked by their father with an ax: neck hanging dangerously on the shoulder, chunks of head gone.. ..
Upon reaching half of the book, I realized I need some distractions. Went to my room to look for something else to read. Something less disturbing and..horror. And guess what? I found none. Duh. On my 2 layer 50cm high shelf, I have <DRACULA: The Un-Dead>, <Dispensation of Death>, <Shadows of Sounds> and book 1 and 3 of the Tamir Triad. ….. Just look at their title and I wondered whether I'm really twisted and weird or what. = = It's good that I have a certain genre of books to read, but, it's frightening and frustrating sometimes. “Dead”, “death”, “shadows”... bla bla. No something bright and cheerful in their titles at all. Furthermore, I have the sequel book of SMOKE AND MIRRORS, it's <Smoke and Ashes>. = = Not colourful isn't it.
Ha ha....really need to take a break once in a while. By the way, I do have a book of more light heartened though. <Glimpses>. Well, it's only 100 or more so pages long and I've already read half of the book (meaning, read 2 of 4 stories) before started reading SMOKE AND MIRRORS yesterday. I didn't want to finish the book in such a short time since I spent $26.90 on the book...
So, SMOKE & MIRRORS, I finished it this afternoon, around 12:37. ^^ Didn't read it last night though, don't want to have bad experiences in dreams. (ya right, I'm that scare. So what.)
About the book, it's cool~~~~~~~~~` Really, since I've never really read this type of genre, it's kind of fascinating~~ Now I'm more interested in reading the 1st book of the trilogy. Maybe sometimes later might go on and collect all the main books where this trilogy spin off from. … $$$ is the problem laaaaaaaaaaaaa
![]() |
| they look different in my imagination... |
By the way, I'm thinking of OWNING A PSP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bored sometimes without playing game consoles. 3DS is a bit out of my budget and PSP looks coolerrrrrrr. I want to play Pokemon though. = = And it's mainly on DS...... what should I do la...
HOT SUNNY DAY. oh yeah.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D