The previous post dated 25th of November. wow~ such a long time ago.
Anyway, in the time between then and now, I had a few trips to the seafood restaurants, I went to Singapore and I dazed at home whole day. ^^
I'm here to post the photos taken in Singapore actually. Wanted to fill the blog with photos since photos speak a million words. ... something like that.
By the way, Singapore's Christmas decorations are beautiful as always and that makes me interested in NZ's decorations. I wonder what the places would look like. Christmas in Summer. Kind of odd.
HEAVY LOADS OF PHOTOS. ATTENTION.
otherwise, enjoy~
the photos are taken in... Singapore Airport, Bugis Street, Orchard Road, Bugis Junction, City Hall Link (???)....and some other places...IKEA!!!
Anyway, in the time between then and now, I had a few trips to the seafood restaurants, I went to Singapore and I dazed at home whole day. ^^
I'm here to post the photos taken in Singapore actually. Wanted to fill the blog with photos since photos speak a million words. ... something like that.
By the way, Singapore's Christmas decorations are beautiful as always and that makes me interested in NZ's decorations. I wonder what the places would look like. Christmas in Summer. Kind of odd.
HEAVY LOADS OF PHOTOS. ATTENTION.
otherwise, enjoy~
the photos are taken in... Singapore Airport, Bugis Street, Orchard Road, Bugis Junction, City Hall Link (???)....and some other places...IKEA!!!
| MEATBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~!! |
| er......I don't like them. = = My parents were eating them . ^^ 2 for $4. |
| what i bought in Singapore.... kind of...less, compare to previous years?? I didn't have enough money and my sis was not with me, so, I ditch a few books. = = |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D