Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

first post of the year

First post of the year~  and I still don't have anything to share. >_> Maybe I have, but,....don't really want to.

Oh ya, I'm back in NZ already. Been here since Thursday afternoon. ^^ What I miss the most about Christchurch? The cool weather. It's towards the end of Summer, so, it's cool and warm. The wind is cool~~~~ it's not hot like Malaysia's. And the wind is getting bigger and bigger. The season is changing!! I don't want that!! I don't want winterrrrrrrrrr. I don't really like the cold weatherrrr. It's not comfortable to walk around in thick clothes. Even in bed too. I have to make sure the blanket is properly intact with my bed so as not to allowed any "wind" to seep into.. cause that would be VERY COLD.

I done my enrollment on Friday. Went there quite early so the process was fast. My sis though, needed to run to the bank to get a three months statement. = = By the time she came back, there's a lot of peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Waste time nia.

My English is getting... terribly weird and not smooth at all. >_> What should I do... I'm a bit lazy to read since there's quite a few things keep running around in my head. ....

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY <- about 1 and a half month late though....


School starts tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwww T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D