Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

..... need some updatess....

I think I will try to write something. Seriously, it’s too…outdated here. Not updating a blog for a long time will make it more difficult to be updated later on. Will keep on being lazy, the author.

Anyway, it’s the second week of April, right? April Fool, birthdays, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and finally today, Easter Monday. One week of my term holiday is gone. Ooooooo… Now into the second week, and one more week left. Awww… Why the hurry? Why don’t they just give us a month?? That will be superb! Term holiday is long, but semester holiday is surprisingly short!! 2 weeks only!! Maybe this term holiday clashes into the Anzac day and stuff, so that make it into 3 weeks? …. Mystery.

Though the month has just started, I have used up 36GB of the months internet. = = I don’t know what happened. = = I didn’t download something huge ..as I recalled. At one point, I didn’t download a 3.15GB file in a day… but, that’s not very big compare to the overall GB. = = Now how can I survive the whole month?!! And it’s holiday tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I’m too lazy to go to school everyday la. = = Besides, the school’s internet speed is not as fast as the house’s.  >_>  

Weather. The weather is soooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Warm and bright!!!!!! I wish the weather could stay like this for the whole year!!!!! I don’t want winter!!!! Early spring is not good too. Cold ba. Late summer and early autumn is just nice. ^^ Don’t need to wear thick clothes in the house or something.

Lol.. that’s impossible la. It’s a four seasons country. Not like Malaysia: rainy, sunny, rainy, sunny, rainy, sunny, flood, rainy, sunny. …

Hm… how many months to go? To be back home???? I don’t want to count. It’s too many = =

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D