I really need to update this blog or it's going to rot. = =
Anyway, just putting up to meaningless photos up for the day.
The first one was taken in.. a shopping mall. yup. Made up of sand. No idea whether it's still there or not. Thinking of going and have a look at it this weekend. ^^ And take pictures again.
of the same thing. That's right, the same thing.
The second one is, well, we were just plain bored. Building words out of ..blocks.. Was at one of my Korean friend's house, after dinner. We were kind of like, celebrating here belated birthday since we still had our finals going on earlier of the week. Happy 21st to her by the way. ~ Food was nice. ^^ Aunty cooked them. I remember one dish, kimchi pasta... Yup. I think that's the name. ^^ quite nice! I especially like the noodles though. It feels like jelly. It's something like beehoon but, it doesn't seems to make of flour.... or something like that.
some food...
see the noodles??? Kind of ..jelly-like. The omelet. Nice~ though there's a lot of vege in it. ==
it's winter now, so it's GOOD THAT THERE'S A LOT SUN LATELY!! SO unWINTER like~
Anyway, just putting up to meaningless photos up for the day.
The first one was taken in.. a shopping mall. yup. Made up of sand. No idea whether it's still there or not. Thinking of going and have a look at it this weekend. ^^ And take pictures again.
of the same thing. That's right, the same thing.
The second one is, well, we were just plain bored. Building words out of ..blocks.. Was at one of my Korean friend's house, after dinner. We were kind of like, celebrating here belated birthday since we still had our finals going on earlier of the week. Happy 21st to her by the way. ~ Food was nice. ^^ Aunty cooked them. I remember one dish, kimchi pasta... Yup. I think that's the name. ^^ quite nice! I especially like the noodles though. It feels like jelly. It's something like beehoon but, it doesn't seems to make of flour.... or something like that.
some food...
see the noodles??? Kind of ..jelly-like. The omelet. Nice~ though there's a lot of vege in it. ==
it's winter now, so it's GOOD THAT THERE'S A LOT SUN LATELY!! SO unWINTER like~



No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D