说有无人看和留言不会影响更新的动力是假的!!!
看!!我现在就没啥原动力更新啊~~~~
因为完全没人看嘛。
其实我大概猜得到原因。
一部分是我个人原因,一部分是别人的问题。
个人原因是,基本上,我没什么朋友
= = 我不大喜欢很别人分享自己喜欢的东西啦~
深度的感受啦~
底面的想法啦~
与之,给人感觉有点冷漠吧,什么都不分享。嘛···我是不希望我说的时候,我自个儿像傻瓜一样一头热,对着一个完全没兴趣知道而且也不想知道的人说个不停。对方没兴趣也不是在我兴趣圈里的,我干嘛要和对方说啊??? 没必要吧。
兴趣圈。我的兴趣圈。有些时候呢,我真的很郁闷为什么我的兴趣圈和身边的人不一样啊??? 比如,我听日曲,请问,我身边哪位朋友听日曲了?我说我看日剧,我身边的朋友有几个是看日剧的?屈指可数啊!!! 我到底哪个时候长歪了?? 好吧。动漫的话,我周遭朋友也有看。不过呢,genre不一样啊。他们看的,我没兴趣,我看的,他们会看才怪!···
还有,可能,我交的朋友多多少少和我自己的性格有那么一点相似。宅。很少出门。。(?) 属于那种比较静的类型,不健谈。不知道我说过没,我没办法和人来个长时间的聊天。我没那么多好说。和我聊天的时候,不知道朋友们有否意识到,我基本上是在听吧。我没办法和对方你来我往的对谈。可能是我没深入的思考话题还是什么吧。所以基本上会聊到一定程度然后就沉默了。没办法···和我聊天很累的。感觉对方可能有些压力?因为我基本上没说什么啊···
我自己的话题是断断续续的。印象中,我对一个topic不会周旋太久。一下子就跳过了。
嘛···这些都是我自己的断定啦。。。不过应该和真实情况差不了多少吧。
第二因素。。。其他人的问题。(还记得原先的topic么?为什么我这里没人来逛bla
bla )…
嘛,没写Blog的人,会想到要去看别人的Blog么?很少吧。因为基本上没写的话,’BLOG’
这个观点就很少出现在脑子里,原因在于自己本身没直接接触写文章却只是在看别人的文章。自己没写文章然后期待别人来留言是不懂写文章的人收到留言时的心情的!!!虽然写facebook/twitter
status的时候也在意是否有人看到然后comment,
不过这个写文章和等留言是不能同等对待!
我又在埋怨了···
说说生活吧。
最近,发现到,真的是上大二了。
= = 怎么,我得到大二第二学期才发现到,有点慢!我这个学期要有一科要写grant
proposal. 不是正式的,只是形式上的assignment。2000-3000
字,references
include. 。。有点难解释了。
The professor wanted us to look for a topic. Actually, it’s
more like conducting our own research. We are to write what we want to research
and why it is important to that particular field of study. She said to come out
with an original study that no one had research on. She further on said that
our research is to be able to fit into the field of study, making it’s on
contribution instead of imitating other people’s research, I mean, like doing
research/study that is similar to previous researches. Grant proposal is about persuading the panels that your research is
interesting and important to the field so that funds could be approved for your
research. It’s all about money. Many people compete for the money. To stand
out, the proposal would need to be concise, interesting and important to the
relative field….Well, that is really difficult for me. Haha. I’m not a
persuasive person and I don’t think my writing is interesting. No good at all.
That’s one huge stress, actually. Haha. But I kinda like
this kind of stress? I mean, I have no idea how am I gonna do it and I keep
dreading to start looking for papers, yet I like the idea that I’ve reach the
level that I’m learning to do this. Get what I mean? Grant proposal. To be
honest, I never thought that I would be writing something like this one day, in
200-level. 300-level I understand, but 200-level…hm.. On the other hand, I am
one step nearer into the society, NOOOOO….
Anyway, the more paper titles I glanced through, the more interesting
the topic gets. BUT, still, it’s a hell huge amount a work and really needs
tons of motivation to get me going. Whenever I imagined myself reaching
Singapore airport at the end of the year I get sooooooo energetic and
excited!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh. I have no
idea where the excitement comes from. :D
Where was I? Off topic again?
About recent life. Ya. Once again, I realized that, I tend
to choose things which my surrounding friends would rarely choose. = = Not that
serious this time, I am sorely alone in one course this time round. ^^ No
friends.
By the way, I had my first part time job during the last
week of my mid-year break~!!! >.< The MAIN POINT is the money, not the
job.
Work as a stock counter. The first day of job was scanning
barcodes on stocks in a retail shop. We went in there before the shop closes.
After registration, the supervisors gave us a …barcode scanner each. There’s
single scan and multi-scan. Single scan means that you would have to scan every
item in a location even if their barcodes are the same ( same items) whereas
multi-scan means that you scan an item and then key in the number of quantity
into the machine. The second method excluded you from scanning every single
item. This works best for me when scanning wines. For perfumes , I prefer
single scan. It’s small and I hate counting them wrongly at the end of the
scans. You rarely count wrongly in single scans. For multi-scans, it’s easy to
key in the wrong quantity. Anyway, I worked for 4 days. The first day was in a
retail shop in the mall, the next 3 days was in duty free shops in airport. Lol.
By the way, this part time job is not consistent. It does not have a fix date.
Whenever a retail shops need stock checking, the company will ask for us. So… I
don’t do the job continuously. By the way the hour rate is quite nice. $13.90
per hour. XDDD Though the tax is kinda heavy…
For more visitors..., I think I’ve gave up attracting
visitors and comments to my blog a long time ago. Not long after I first start
posting in this blog. Actually, there was not one around me was blogging then…
or there was? It’s like facebook. I kind of have an account before the facebook
‘wind’ start booming around my surrounding. What happen? A step ahead? Lol.
想问,字体会太小吗???????????? 太小的话我就把他们放大吧。
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D