Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

401

A full week after the last post. ^^ Yeah.

I kind of make my mind trying to update the blog at least once a week. To make it more lively. ^^ Even if I have nothing to update it with.

The last post was about starting the holidays, right?


This time would be about finishing my remaining week of the holiday doing SLOWMATION. (recognize the term? I used in… a few post earlier…, I’m just so lazy to explain it again. In short, it’s a small video with pictures.) Anyway, I started meeting up with my partner of the project since yesterday. Hahaha. I wasn’t shock to find out that she hasn’t finish the paper. Lol. I was expecting that. BECAUSE, IT’S HOLIDAY. WHO’S DOING HOMEWORK BESIDES THE HARDWORKING ONES?!!!!  And from there, we still can’t really focus, still kind of laid back. Not in the mood to do the project. 

So, we finished reading the paper yesterday and agreed that we should kind of summarised the whole thing up to make writing the script easier. 

Hahaha. By the time I left school, I don't even want to touch the paper anymore. >.< All I want to do is watch videos or movies or concerts. XD 

... I don't like coughs. I hate coughing!!! It pains sooooooo much. = = When I cough, my whole self shook, quite vigorously. >.> Makes it seems sooo serious (although it IS serious...) During nighttime, in bed, it gets much worse. I cough and cough and cough through the night. I only felt better when I sit up. How ON EARTH AM I GONNA SLEEP?!!!! I'm not into adopting a new style for sleeping. No thanks. I vomited out something last night, but not enough apparently to make me feel better. = = This morning I was once again on the edge of vomiting, but this time, there's NOTHING coming out. Oh.... I have not eaten anything before vomiting... Not even water came out.... 

While typing I have been wondering... What have I forgotten... and now I think I recall what it is... Typing in Mandarin. 

So, switching to Mandarin now.

中文~来了。

我就不做自己文章的翻译了。翻着都别扭。

晚上睡觉真的很不舒服。咳嗽咳到——很火大。夜阑人静的时候一个人在那拼命的咳···多破坏气氛。而且睡眠时间也被牺牲掉了。

这次是今年第二次生病了。往年,我来这,一年只生病一次,就够好受了。今年第二出现了,而且离第一次也不是很久诶!!!

。。。家里有别人就这样 = =  他们一生病,我铁定生病的。我一病,就不好收拾了。感染过程蛮长,然后病发的时候很严重,而且通常一两天。接着就是缓和的时间,这个很长啊····很长的过程。以为要好了,结果又来个猛烈的咳嗽什么的,才发现,啊···离痊愈还很久呢。

讨厌!!!!!!!!! 不喜欢咳嗽!!! 发烧还好对付。睡个一两天的觉,就大概可以了。咳嗽不能啊!!! 去死啦!!!
咳嗽咳到一半才发现,已经在流泪了 = = 不是那种一滴两滴的。双眼已经湿了,然后眼泪开始从眼角流出了····



然后~

星期二。又跑来学校做SLOWMATION了。今天比较有成就~ 找了几个paper做reference 然后咱们的storyboard 也出来了~~~~~~~~~~~ 今天的任务是要把script写好吧。好吧···看看今晚的心情。~


- 观察日记 -

一个星期过去了。前几天和母亲谈了状况。她说应该不是长牙吧(耶!)。只是热到吧。不过也奇怪啊,我通常不会这样的啊。热到也不会在嘴巴里出状况··· 所以,最近每天早上有盐水漱口, 然后用冷水(家里的自来水)冰着嘴里的肉。现在感觉好些了,不过吃东西的时候还是很辛苦。

然后,那肉团没那么大了,没那么嚣张了。

- 观察日记 - 



最近,天气越来越暖了呢~~~ 9月份要来了~ 春季要来了~~~~ 希望来个暖暖的春季吧!!! 冷天气退散!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D