I finished all my exams on this nice day!!! 7-11. XD
My last exam was BIOL 254 Principle of Plant Development. 2.30 hours. 10 short questions and 2 essays.
Once again, my hand went helplessly numb and painful after the exam. Since junior years, I realized that I'm grabbing my pen/pencil too hard when I'm writing fast. And when I'm writing fast, I got nervous. I liked the feeling that I'm writing sentences straight out without much thought. It's like the words just flow naturally out. Unlike now, I'm lacking words. Typing this is not as smooth as I wanted it to be.
Exam. Ya. Last exam. That's mean I'm getting nearer to my home. >.<
Really can't wait to go home!!!!
All the food (kolo mee, kueh chap, LAKSA!!, chicken rice, bao...).
All the movies.... CINEMA!!! GSC!!!
All the dvds!!!
My room!!
aww........... I want to watch drama via tv!!! YES!!! I purposely stopped watching some of the dramas now so as to watch it on tv~~~~~~~~~~~ big screen!! Though the resolution is not as high as I wanted.
Actually, my sister and I did thought of buying a smart-tv for the house. The type then can watch movies from the usb or harddisk. hmmm......
That would be so convenient.
But, that would be not much use for my parents though. They don't surf internet as much as we do. As long as there are interesting programs and sports channels, normal tv well do. ...
Besides that, we thought of getting a new player. A Blu-ray player. lol. Thinking of it now, maybe there's no hurry for that. After all we still have the PS3. That is an effective blu-ray player.
Anyway, went to have a small----small celebration after that. We went to Hachi hachi for dinner. A Japanese restaurant. I know I have been eating Japanese food every Saturday, but this is different. I rarely eat this type.
The one on the left, ordered by my sis, toritama udon. <- It's just fried chicken with egg...something something udon. I odered ...teppan teriyaki chicken.
Wow~
The chicken was so tender >.< The sauce and everything was superb!!! When I first saw it, I didnt expect that the meat pieces were that few. But once I started eating, I understood why that put so. Just the sauce and mayo was enough to finish the whole bowl of rice ^^ The chicken portion was just right. ^^
My sis's udon was nice too!! The soup was ... delicate. ?
Anyway, I totally enjoyed the dinner. !!!
Today... weather was ok. Not very warm though.
My last exam was BIOL 254 Principle of Plant Development. 2.30 hours. 10 short questions and 2 essays.
Once again, my hand went helplessly numb and painful after the exam. Since junior years, I realized that I'm grabbing my pen/pencil too hard when I'm writing fast. And when I'm writing fast, I got nervous. I liked the feeling that I'm writing sentences straight out without much thought. It's like the words just flow naturally out. Unlike now, I'm lacking words. Typing this is not as smooth as I wanted it to be.
Exam. Ya. Last exam. That's mean I'm getting nearer to my home. >.<
Really can't wait to go home!!!!
All the food (kolo mee, kueh chap, LAKSA!!, chicken rice, bao...).
All the movies.... CINEMA!!! GSC!!!
All the dvds!!!
My room!!
aww........... I want to watch drama via tv!!! YES!!! I purposely stopped watching some of the dramas now so as to watch it on tv~~~~~~~~~~~ big screen!! Though the resolution is not as high as I wanted.
Actually, my sister and I did thought of buying a smart-tv for the house. The type then can watch movies from the usb or harddisk. hmmm......
That would be so convenient.
But, that would be not much use for my parents though. They don't surf internet as much as we do. As long as there are interesting programs and sports channels, normal tv well do. ...
Besides that, we thought of getting a new player. A Blu-ray player. lol. Thinking of it now, maybe there's no hurry for that. After all we still have the PS3. That is an effective blu-ray player.
Anyway, went to have a small----small celebration after that. We went to Hachi hachi for dinner. A Japanese restaurant. I know I have been eating Japanese food every Saturday, but this is different. I rarely eat this type.
The one on the left, ordered by my sis, toritama udon. <- It's just fried chicken with egg...something something udon. I odered ...teppan teriyaki chicken.
Wow~
The chicken was so tender >.< The sauce and everything was superb!!! When I first saw it, I didnt expect that the meat pieces were that few. But once I started eating, I understood why that put so. Just the sauce and mayo was enough to finish the whole bowl of rice ^^ The chicken portion was just right. ^^
My sis's udon was nice too!! The soup was ... delicate. ?
Anyway, I totally enjoyed the dinner. !!!
Today... weather was ok. Not very warm though.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D