I hate my life.
I'm grateful for everyone who participates in it. Honestly, I'm glad that you're in it, even if you don't give a damn.
I don't hate my life.
I hate how I act in it. I should have just be more ignorant of certain things sometimes and a get a life.
I should just stay focus on myself and not ogling's at other people's.
You know?? You can't have that so might as well get over it!
GET A FREAKING LIFE!
THERE'S NO USE DEPRESSING OVER SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAVE AND WILL NEVER HAVE.
BE CONTEND WITH FREAKING SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm grateful for everyone who participates in it. Honestly, I'm glad that you're in it, even if you don't give a damn.
I don't hate my life.
I hate how I act in it. I should have just be more ignorant of certain things sometimes and a get a life.
I should just stay focus on myself and not ogling's at other people's.
You know?? You can't have that so might as well get over it!
GET A FREAKING LIFE!
THERE'S NO USE DEPRESSING OVER SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAVE AND WILL NEVER HAVE.
BE CONTEND WITH FREAKING SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D