Hello there~
I wonder why I started off posts with greetings...hmm? I think part of it to the readers and part of it to myself (whenever I read through my old posts.Yep. I do that, deal with it.)
I finished one of only 2 Final exams of my entire Undergraduate life. It was on Thursday. And trust me, the exam was kind of brutal for me. I've no idea what I was writing, I really doubt that the answers I wrote did really answered the questions. Heck, I forgot many of the materials. Urgh.
Moving on...
I continued this post like...days later. So, I kinda forgot what I was going to say days earlier.
Big news. I can't login to my FREAKING FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. HELL!
I could login my other FB account via desktop and other devices. So, there goes the theory that something is wrong with the Internet or Facebook itself.
I scrolled through the troubleshoot questions and stuffs, and realised that, maybe.. I somehow got my account disabled by the website.
Awww... what did I do? All I do in FB is rant stuffs from my daily lives and post photos of food. duh...
Stupid.
On the side not, I won an artbook!!
A How to train your dragon 2 artbook!!!
It's a lucky draw and I got the winner prize. HAHAHA!!! Although I already bought one, but I still want to keep this! It's my first prize from a lucky draw! I never thought that I could win any!!! Woohoooooo.
And all I need to do now is find someone who's staying in Mainland to keep the parcel for me. And it turned out, it was difficult to look for a friend living there. I have two but... Anyway, I hoped to hear from her soon. I really need to give an address for the book. >.<
I wonder why I started off posts with greetings...hmm? I think part of it to the readers and part of it to myself (whenever I read through my old posts.Yep. I do that, deal with it.)
I finished one of only 2 Final exams of my entire Undergraduate life. It was on Thursday. And trust me, the exam was kind of brutal for me. I've no idea what I was writing, I really doubt that the answers I wrote did really answered the questions. Heck, I forgot many of the materials. Urgh.
Moving on...
I continued this post like...days later. So, I kinda forgot what I was going to say days earlier.
Big news. I can't login to my FREAKING FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. HELL!
I could login my other FB account via desktop and other devices. So, there goes the theory that something is wrong with the Internet or Facebook itself.
I scrolled through the troubleshoot questions and stuffs, and realised that, maybe.. I somehow got my account disabled by the website.
Awww... what did I do? All I do in FB is rant stuffs from my daily lives and post photos of food. duh...
Stupid.
On the side not, I won an artbook!!
A How to train your dragon 2 artbook!!!
It's a lucky draw and I got the winner prize. HAHAHA!!! Although I already bought one, but I still want to keep this! It's my first prize from a lucky draw! I never thought that I could win any!!! Woohoooooo.
And all I need to do now is find someone who's staying in Mainland to keep the parcel for me. And it turned out, it was difficult to look for a friend living there. I have two but... Anyway, I hoped to hear from her soon. I really need to give an address for the book. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D