Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

432

This blog is still breathing!!

Just really, really, really, shallow.

Barely there. = =

Well, I just can't seem to find the right timing, right mood to do some updates.

Ok...

I'll update something...

about what?

Oh ya, I am really into online shopping recently. Hahahahaha I've been buying lots of comics via the Internet XD from Taiwan and Japan.

I've gone a bit...mental. No restriction....

These are those that arrived today. It's been a month since the senders sent these. They're from China (Taobao). My first Taobao XD Their customs took quite some time to clear. It's just some postcards, phone covers etc.

Concert goods.~~~~ The bags are really nice~~~~~ 

my anime stuffs~~~~~~~~~ 两位都好帅~ 小静好帅~~~ 鬼灯大人也是~

手机壳,终于有了~~ 一次性买了三款。


Also, the How to train your dragon's 12 book is out in the bookstores!!!! Since they release the art cover of the book, I have wanted the hardback, just because. It's the last book!! But I can't seem to find any of it in Chch. I think I will just buy it online. Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

 

I was surprised that the latest volume was much taller than the others. I remember my friend saying that the latest book was a bit "special" and different from the others. I didn't think that it would be taller than the others XD I didn't know that it would reach Chch this fast. I expect it to arrive like at the end of September. 

I WANT HARDCOVER! I WANT HARDCOVER! I WANT HARDCOVER!


hmmm.... about life in Uni. I'm in my last semester now, hopefully. Currently taking only 2 courses. I hope, I don't give myself any lame excuses for poor results at the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D