Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

438 - And a Happy New Year~

Hey ya~

Happy New Year~!!!

I planned to post this on the last day of 2015, but then.... hahahahahaha..

So, it's ..erm... 12 days into 2016, how's thing? Still hangover Christmas holidays??? lol

Anyway, I just wanted to update that I've read two books in between the posts.

The Curse of the Gloamglozer 



Well, I've put that book on hold for quite sometime. I borrowed the book sometime in 2014... and didn't get the time to finish it. I went on and collected the other books in the chronicles. I preferred the old version of cover designs, and so didn't think twice about getting the latest edition. I went to the Sunday market and found one in the second hand book shop! Looked new, but dented. I still bought it anyway. I occasionally came by one or two of the same version in bookstores, snatched them straightaway. I can't seem to find the first and second book anyway, from the same version. So, internet shopping~ ~ Finally, collected the first trilogy in the chronicles, all from the same version, I hoped so. One and two are previously owned though.

Anyway, about the book. I like the authors, to be blunt. And I like the illustrations too! Mr. Chris Riddell's illustrations are beautiful. I find myself looking at magazines or book covers twice when I realized that they were from him. I think, I could point out his work more and more easier these days. XDDDD Really like it. It's unique!

Back to the book. They created a totally new world. I mean, flying rocks and learning about the weather: conjuring clouds, reading the mist etc... I find that interesting, but I wouldn't want to learn any of that. I would get really frustrated. hahahahaha...

Quint and Maris. Oooo I like these two~~~~~~. I roughly know what would happen in the relationship, and it makes reading the early stages of the relationship interesting. Erm... describing it subtly. ......

Some parts are bloody....

I finished another book too, before the year 2015 ended.

Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse. 



Ooooo I've waited for quite sometime. I kept browsing the library for the copy, but they're always borrowed by someone else. In the end, I got my own copy. I bought the next book too. XDDD


Yeahhhh

Two books~~~

And I'm going back to Malaysia for the holidays!

yyeahhhhhhhh


Durarara!!x2 結 started!!! 啊啊啊啊啊 小靜好帥!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D