lol. Too bad I cant surprise you this year. I forgot if it was V day when I kinda gave you the present writing that it was from this random guy next door. haha. I pranked sumone here. hehe. I like wrote "Go to the ball with me?" hehe. Hope you had fun on V day! Weekends!!!!!!!! Finally..... Hurray!!!!!!! =P
on V day.... nothing big happened in class la. just a few boys gave OUT flowers and one gave IN flowers. i think got 1 or 2 girls received flowers. ............lalala
lol. Too bad I cant surprise you this year. I forgot if it was V day when I kinda gave you the present writing that it was from this random guy next door. haha. I pranked sumone here. hehe. I like wrote "Go to the ball with me?" hehe. Hope you had fun on V day! Weekends!!!!!!!! Finally..... Hurray!!!!!!! =P
ReplyDelete-Kim
how about ya? Bel =P
ReplyDeleteDorene
it's just me and the computer.
ReplyDeleteon V day.... nothing big happened in class la. just a few boys gave OUT flowers and one gave IN flowers. i think got 1 or 2 girls received flowers. ............lalala
ReplyDeleteDid the canteen sell roses? Ah! I bet it's cheaper than ours. N it must be way prettier. lol. Even chocolates are $2. Money eaters. lol
ReplyDelete-Kim