Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What does a monster call his parents?
Dead and Mummy


Did you hear about the weather wizard?
He's forecasting sunny spells.


How can you help a hungry cannibal?
Give him a hand.


How do you greeted a three-headed monster?
'Hello, hello, hello.'


How do you greet a six-headed monster?
'I didn't know that you were twins."


P
olice Officer 1 : "Where's the skeleton?"
Police Officer 2 : "I had to let him go."
Police Officer 1 : "But he's our main suspect."
Police Officer 2 : "I know. But i couldn't pin anything on him."


What did the alien say to her son when he returned home?
Where on Earth have you been?


What do little zombies play?
Corpses and robbers


What do monsters have mid-morning?
A coffin break


What do sea monsters eat?
Fish and ships


What do guests do at a cannibal wedding?
Toast the bride and groom


What do you call a ghost's mum and dad?
Transparents


What do you call a witch without a broomstick?
A witch-hiker


...........
lol.

1 comment:

  1. lol. Hey are just crack-ups.
    lol. Thx for making my day less tiring. Ah! It still feel like I had a term of sch, n like it's just the first week. Oh boy! Oh!!! You guys are so lucky to get to go 'pai nian'. Better cherish it. Rawww! Unlike mua. hehe ^^

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete

Have a nice day. :D