Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Singapore~

went to Singapore!!!!! via J.B...

on the evening of 8th of August to the evening of 12th of August.

went to Singapore!!! almost everyday~~~~ went back to J.B every evening.

I didnt took any pictures at all!!! hahaha~~~ don't know why~

I post some random photos taken then.~~~~



JB's hotel.....decoration.

18~ this was in some H.K restaurant next to the hotel. Not much customers at all. Just 1 or 2 tables occupied. = =

I don't like Hello Kitty. This is just for memory. ^^

really nice~! my phone spoilt the image. Should have taken it with the camera.

Burger King in Bugis Street. We were resting.


this is nicer~ taken with camera.

camera.

camera.

camera~ sis bought these. There's another slice of cheese cake and drink. She bought all of them. Chocolate drink, I don't drink them nor do I dislike them. ....It just tasted weird to me..
By the way, it's Coffee Bean in JB's Senai Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D