oh yeah. I didnt know that I could changed the posting area to a new version one so easily. = =
haha, anyway, this makes posting pictures easily.
hm.. the previous and previous...erm.. there's a post about Singapore right?? I posted pictures taken, some, but I missed out what I bought, it doesnt mean that any of you are interested anyway, but I'm eager to post them out of no reasons. Maybe it's just because I'm eager to try the new settings?? = =
Anyway, I didnt bought much this time. Just a few books. This time, mangas are not that much. I dont know why. (?) Now that I think back about it, I regretted why didnt I buy that and those...= =
 |
| hm... 6 mangas and 5 light novels. .. light novels is my main purchased items this time. ^^ |
|
 |
| yipee~ I finally found them!! They are not in the bookstores here in Kuching. = = Maybe it's too old??? Yeah right. One is from Kinokuniya and the other one is from BORDERS...(Kinokuniya's is much cheaper for odd reasons....) By the way, the bad thing is, I bought the 1st and 3rd book!!!! I mistook the 3rd book as the 2nd!!!! grrr..... |
|
 |
| magazine!!! though I dont know what it's talking about inside. ^^ I just want one or two magazine of this type. I can't find NEWTYPE unfortunately. By the way, there's...something like mousepad in there~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DURARARA!!~ |
 |
| Earphones and ...mechanical pencils..Earphones.. I've been wanting to buy a new pair since ages ago. My best choice of course is Sony's but.... expensive. So.. this ...brand. I dont know what it is. = = Cost me 19.90 SING dollars...... anyway, the mechanical pencils.. hm, well, dont ask me why I bought them. I like the black and yellow one! |
 |
| ok~ all of the mangas' and light novels' covers~~~~~~~~~~` excluding the two English books' and magazine. I like Chromes covers~~~~~~~~~~~ |
|
 |
| an upclose of picture of everything I've bought...myself. They are packed in stacks. The stacks are set up according to the days I bought them. Say, first stack, they are all bought on the same day. ..and so on. |
Oh no~u are addicted!!=)
ReplyDelete