my own review of course. I cut out those pictures and scenes I like. So, it's not really a review really. Also, I will not write anything much about the episode. lalala~ My main point is still posting the pictures.
by the way, episode 200 is not as bright as the previous episodes. Don't know what happened, maybe the translation group got the episode from a different source or something. Anyway, here goes the pictures.
pictures..colours looked dull...
click for larger pictures ~ ^^
 |
| Kyoya ~~~ |
 |
| Kokuyo gang... |
|
 |
| Ghost... being absorbed by Tsuna.. |
|
|
|
 |
| .....er.....O! Tsuna successfully absorbed Ghost. All in shocking mode. |
|
 |
| Fran is the first to come back from shock. |
 |
| shadow... |
 |
| I didnt know that it will look so nice in the anime. The ring, I mean. |
 |
| but this is kinda..disgusting to me. |
 |
| ..nice~ |
 |
| ....sarcastic.. |
 |
| watering..the flowers...lol |
 |
| this is funny!!! hahaha |
 |
| XD |
 |
| white dragon |
|
VS
 |
| golden lion. |
 |
| see.. rainbows on the ice. Reflection. |
 |
| actually, this shot is powerful. Very. Kinda... |
 |
| but, what happened next is shocking to everyone. |
well, that's the end of episode 200~ I thought there will something special on 200, since it's 200.....``` maybe some kind of special or something, yet, nothing.
OK, now I want to post some other things. Pictures still..from this episode of course.
differences....................~
 |
| See the differences? Anime version, it's nice, the colour and so on, but, it lacked something. I can't really put my finger on it, but, it's just there. It's not overwhelming at all. I prefer the manga version for this scene. ^^ |
 |
for this, look at the anime version. = = I can't bare to look at it for long. out of shape!! and, Byakuran seems like as if playing fireworks in the anime. |
 |
| This scene... the anime version is totally different from the manga. = = In the anime, Byakuran uses big..transparent hand to grip Tsuna, but, in the manga, he appeared behind Tsuna in seconds and choked him with his two arms... blood flying out too!!!! |
|
why....I want to see blood flowing, flying, pumping out of the veins!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN!!! This is a shounen jump comic for goodness sake!! SHOUNEN!! NOT SHOUJO!!! GRRR....
....last picture of the post. ^^ Reborn episode 200.
LOVE THEM
HAHAHA!! conclusion: MANGA is better thn ANIME!!! XDD tht's why after i watched manga,i don't wanna watch anime XD
ReplyDeleteYAYAYAYA~~~ comic is much more better. ^^
ReplyDelete