Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HAPPY

Went to have dinner at Spring's Kimbay with a bunch of ss3. There's..only 10 of us.
Me, chen mei (Alyssa~), jian siang, Jackson, Melvin, Kim, Ah ma, Athena and Lifang.

did I miss out anybody???

Anyway, so, we sat, ate and talked. We sat there from 18:30 till 21:15, almost 3 hours. lol.
Everybody's tales were funny~! Mostly about school teachers. Hahaha. Good thing there were enjoying that, I think. At least they didnt complain much on the surface. ^^

I sent chen mei home after the gathering~~~
lalalala~

oo.. another thing is, I found something new again!!! Concerning about Reborn of course.
TOYS

I want the Boxes~~!!! See!! They project images!!!!! gah~!!!
Kyoya as a policeman. hahaha~~~ I want Kyoya's!!








LOVE THEM

1 comment:

  1. so nice,got so mny ppl! =3= how i wish i was there tooo XDD

    ReplyDelete

Have a nice day. :D