Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

SS camp 2010

Well, hello.

Erm... My house is still undergoing it's renovations thus everything is still.... untidy. I get to use the computer though. But, there's something TERRIBLY WRONG with it. When I press the "on" button, the screen just stay PITCH BLACK. .. Ok, I tried it another time. This time, I noticed that there's an odd beeping sound coming out from the CPU when I pressed the button.The CPU is running, but not the screen. I checked to see if I have forgotten about switching on the screen, duh, it's switched on. So, there's definitely something wrong.. On and off, on and off, on and off.......

I almost talked myself into opening the CPU, the computer then started running normally. = = Ok, so, it ran smoothly. But, hours and hours later, the blue screen with white words appeared!! Man! I did off it properly! What's the problem la?!!!

....Moving to the next topic.

There's... Sunday School camp.. someway around... last month. End of last month. The camp lasted 3 days. No overnights though. There's around 165 kids. = = That's a hell lot many than I've imagined.

I'm not going into details of it. I'm just gonna post up the mosaic photo of it and end of my post.








LOVE LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D