hm... to make this place more "alive" looking.... I'm thinking of listing the movies or dramas I've finished up till now...
erm.. starting from the beginning of the year..
04/01/2011(火) 銀魂劇場版:新譯紅櫻篇
12/02/2011(土) How to train your Dragon
14/04/2011(木) TWILIGHT
15/04/2011(金) NEW MOON
16/04/2011(土) ECLIPSE
07/05/2011(土) The Lake House
28/05/2011(土) 3 Idiots
29/05/2011(日) The Day the Earth stood still
30/05/2011(月) Alpha & Omega
03/06/2011(金) August Rush
hm... how many movies are there??? 10 altogether. ^^
oohh.. by the way, 日、月、火、水、木、金、土 ——> Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
hm.... this is gonna be LONG. Not very long LONG I hope.
銀魂剧场版:新譯紅櫻篇. I watched it twice, on the same day. haha. Don't know why. I think that was my ... second time watching gintama. ^^ Previously, I watched one special episode. Then, nothing. So.. I officially started watching Gintama with this movie. ^^ FUNNY!! sometimes.
How to train your Dragon. Well, that was my second time watching. Still nice~ Night Fury, Toothless, is cute~~~ >.< haha... enjoy it. Well, the first time was kind of blur, the second time. wow. damn clear. It's in HD version. lol. My... far-cousin rent it from the rental's. ..from here, ChCh.
TWILIGHT. Ha! I didn't know that I would watch this again. The first time was in Star Cineplex. years and years ago. ~ nice time, that was. Anyway, one reason for me to rewatch this was because, my sis haven't watch it yet. Another reason is that.. I want to have a closer look at Alice and Jasper. ^^ I didn't pay much attention on both of them during the first time and kinda regret it after watching ECLIPSE. hahaha...Actually, for me, I enjoyed the scenes, settings and features much more than the romances. In truth, I'm not that into the Bella Edward story hahaha.....next.
TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON & ECLIPSE. ..so, I put these 2 movies together as it's easier to say things clearly or whatsoever. NEW MOON, that was my first time watching. Well, no much comments on that. Not really to my liking. ...I didn't read the book. Sorry. As for ECLIPSE,again, the first time I watched it with sama gang. Anyway, the funny thing was that, we watched it in Star Cineplex too~!! We have MBO but we ended up watching it in Star. lol. well~~~~~~ Alice and Jasper in the 3rd movie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ of course, is the my main point for rewatching this.. ^^ hehehehehe
THE LAKE HOUSE. THIS SO NICE!!!! REALLY!!! I LIKE IT!!! Keanu Reaves~~~ >.< also also also, the movie is so be-a-u-ti-ful~!!! really~!!! Luckily I watched it in high quality version( kind of..). wow~~~ The storyline is nice too. ^^ hm.. I'm thinking of The Time Traveler's Wife... maybe I will like that movies...who knows.~
3 Idiots. hehe.. this is a Bollywood movie. ^^ Didn't know that I would still be able to watch Bollywood movie here. It has Kareena Kapoor and Amir Khan~ hm.. It seems like a long time since I last saw Amir Khan's movie..anyway... nice movie. Really. Funny too~!! Anyone among my friends want to watch it???~~ Anyone??????~~~ I highly recommended it~!
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. Again~ I watched this movie because of Keanu Reaves~hahaha!! I like the scene where a person is shock to death or something through..the electronic, something like that. That was cool~!!!! The movie is nice of course~ Just that I'm not very satisfied with the ending. oh! He speaks some Mandarin in the movie. LOL.
ALPHA & OMEGA.. It's an animation, obviously. Hm... I don't really have much to say about this. ooo.. It's funny. ^^ Especially the 2 ducks. XD
AUGUST RUSH. Freddie Highmore!!! He's around.... don't know how old he is then in the movie, CUTE!! really~~~~!!! Because he looked so small~!!!! and glass-like, sometimes. erm.. I said something weird. Nevermind,ooo..the movie is beautiful~! (..how many times did I use that word already... = =) . The music is nice ~ I like the scenes where he plays the instruments. ^^ The story is about a child prodigy in music....ya.
WELL, that was...long. Haha.. Actually the pictures make it long, not the words. lol. hm~ sounds like I'm enjoying life here. hahaha.. well, in some ways, ya. ^^
hm.. these are all movies. I still have a few dramas and some animes.. hm.. Will put them up if I have time. You see, this kind of take time you know..... ..
by the way, it rained!!! Since.. last night till this afternoon. And I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh~!!!!! It makes the surrounding cold!!!
I want big sun tomorrow, ya? You hear me? BIG SUN! BIG, SUNNY, HOT SUN!!
erm.. starting from the beginning of the year..
04/01/2011(火) 銀魂劇場版:新譯紅櫻篇
12/02/2011(土) How to train your Dragon
14/04/2011(木) TWILIGHT
15/04/2011(金) NEW MOON
16/04/2011(土) ECLIPSE
07/05/2011(土) The Lake House
28/05/2011(土) 3 Idiots
29/05/2011(日) The Day the Earth stood still
30/05/2011(月) Alpha & Omega
03/06/2011(金) August Rush
hm... how many movies are there??? 10 altogether. ^^
oohh.. by the way, 日、月、火、水、木、金、土 ——> Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
hm.... this is gonna be LONG. Not very long LONG I hope.
銀魂剧场版:新譯紅櫻篇. I watched it twice, on the same day. haha. Don't know why. I think that was my ... second time watching gintama. ^^ Previously, I watched one special episode. Then, nothing. So.. I officially started watching Gintama with this movie. ^^ FUNNY!! sometimes.
How to train your Dragon. Well, that was my second time watching. Still nice~ Night Fury, Toothless, is cute~~~ >.< haha... enjoy it. Well, the first time was kind of blur, the second time. wow. damn clear. It's in HD version. lol. My... far-cousin rent it from the rental's. ..from here, ChCh.
TWILIGHT. Ha! I didn't know that I would watch this again. The first time was in Star Cineplex. years and years ago. ~ nice time, that was. Anyway, one reason for me to rewatch this was because, my sis haven't watch it yet. Another reason is that.. I want to have a closer look at Alice and Jasper. ^^ I didn't pay much attention on both of them during the first time and kinda regret it after watching ECLIPSE. hahaha...Actually, for me, I enjoyed the scenes, settings and features much more than the romances. In truth, I'm not that into the Bella Edward story hahaha.....next.
TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON & ECLIPSE. ..so, I put these 2 movies together as it's easier to say things clearly or whatsoever. NEW MOON, that was my first time watching. Well, no much comments on that. Not really to my liking. ...I didn't read the book. Sorry. As for ECLIPSE,again, the first time I watched it with sama gang. Anyway, the funny thing was that, we watched it in Star Cineplex too~!! We have MBO but we ended up watching it in Star. lol. well~~~~~~ Alice and Jasper in the 3rd movie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ of course, is the my main point for rewatching this.. ^^ hehehehehe
![]() |
| the movie poster is beautiful~!!!! |
THE LAKE HOUSE. THIS SO NICE!!!! REALLY!!! I LIKE IT!!! Keanu Reaves~~~ >.< also also also, the movie is so be-a-u-ti-ful~!!! really~!!! Luckily I watched it in high quality version( kind of..). wow~~~ The storyline is nice too. ^^ hm.. I'm thinking of The Time Traveler's Wife... maybe I will like that movies...who knows.~
3 Idiots. hehe.. this is a Bollywood movie. ^^ Didn't know that I would still be able to watch Bollywood movie here. It has Kareena Kapoor and Amir Khan~ hm.. It seems like a long time since I last saw Amir Khan's movie..anyway... nice movie. Really. Funny too~!! Anyone among my friends want to watch it???~~ Anyone??????~~~ I highly recommended it~!
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. Again~ I watched this movie because of Keanu Reaves~hahaha!! I like the scene where a person is shock to death or something through..the electronic, something like that. That was cool~!!!! The movie is nice of course~ Just that I'm not very satisfied with the ending. oh! He speaks some Mandarin in the movie. LOL.
ALPHA & OMEGA.. It's an animation, obviously. Hm... I don't really have much to say about this. ooo.. It's funny. ^^ Especially the 2 ducks. XD
![]() |
| he's cute~~~~~~~ |
AUGUST RUSH. Freddie Highmore!!! He's around.... don't know how old he is then in the movie, CUTE!! really~~~~!!! Because he looked so small~!!!! and glass-like, sometimes. erm.. I said something weird. Nevermind,ooo..the movie is beautiful~! (..how many times did I use that word already... = =) . The music is nice ~ I like the scenes where he plays the instruments. ^^ The story is about a child prodigy in music....ya.
WELL, that was...long. Haha.. Actually the pictures make it long, not the words. lol. hm~ sounds like I'm enjoying life here. hahaha.. well, in some ways, ya. ^^
All the pictures and photos are not mine. They are taken from the web.
hm.. these are all movies. I still have a few dramas and some animes.. hm.. Will put them up if I have time. You see, this kind of take time you know..... ..
by the way, it rained!!! Since.. last night till this afternoon. And I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!! sheesh~!!!!! It makes the surrounding cold!!!
I want big sun tomorrow, ya? You hear me? BIG SUN! BIG, SUNNY, HOT SUN!!
Enjoying life to the fullest while you still can!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D