Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

nobody is updating... in my reading list.

......Those in my reading list .... nobody want to update is zit? = =

I'm kinda bored here with no updates to read la. >_>

My life is not interesting at all, so there's no need to update anything here. .

hm... what's the most excited thing happened to me recently....

Nothing. But, there's something I'm excited about, now, currently. My BEAUTIFUL WORLD Tour Limited Edition DVD has been SHIPPED on the 22nd!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!! how many days would it take to reach me???????????????????????? HOW MANY DAYS???????????????????????? I AM GONNA TAKE LOTS OF PICTURE OF IT  ^^

the picture is not clear... oh well, I grabbed it from google....


There's are 3 DVDs in the Limited edition and only 2 DVDs in the Normal edition. XDDD Am really lucky to have pre-ordered the Limited edition, although that website is kinda expensive. la~~happy~

It seems that, this concert is much more beautiful than the previous one. ^^ With all the balloons and wide stage~

.... back to reality.

Finals are coming. /_\ I don't want finals. After Finals there are holiday. OK, that's fine. But after the holidays, there's 2nd semester!! I REALLY DON'T WANT THAT. Finally I have overcome the one semester, and now there's a second one??!!! With different courses? I mean, the genre is the same but the topics are different!! I don't want to study ecology!!!! T.T That's not my type. = =||| To me, it's kinda boring.


whatever la.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D