Pages

Thursday, June 07, 2012

snow during early June??!!!!

yo............. it's.. just the beginning of June, so, it's not officially winter yet. So why, did this happen???????!!!!







Snowed during early morning of Tuesday till the evening. I thought the snow was going to melt completely the next day, yet, it's still all around! The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that, the room was so bright. = = The white snow reflected the light into the room ==||| too bright la.

It's like this on the 2nd day.



Anyway, snow during study break? No big deal la... If it snowed during next week, wow. They are going to postpone the exams, I think. ^^ LOL.

Finals are next week and I haven't touch a page yet. ~ 2 BIOs for the first two days, Maths on Thursday and Psyc on the week after. hm.. I have no idea how to start my BIOs.... Sometimes I wonder when did Bio become my major? = = Those 2 BIOs are core subjects for Biology major. ..whatever la.

Oh yeah, the DVD I mentioned in the previous post, arrived on the 30th of May!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhh. So excited when we found the package in the mailbox. XD It's so light~!!




Haven't open the plastic bag of the dvd yet, just the package. Going to watch it after the finals. *.* or else I would completely have no motivation to study. I've downloaded the videos with subtitles too~~~~~~~` so, watched those first then the dvd. ^^ .. I'm not sure whether anyone get what I mean.. nevermind..

Have a nice day everyone. ^^

by the way, I doubt this, but anyone heard the latest single of Arashi - Your eyes???? .........
Not even one of my friends have heard it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D