Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

holidays are coming

hm... last week of the term and also the last academic week of the year!!!! oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh.

Holidays are coming!!!!!!!!!! oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Singapore I'm coming!!!!!!!! oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

UNLIMITED INTERNET I AM COMING!!!!  OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Finals are coming too........ the next following week. I think, if I'm not mistaken.



Nowadays, you could really feel..Spring~ because, it's getting warmer and warmer!!!!! The joy of not needing to wear many clothes ^^

The sun sets at 7 or later in the evening~~~~~~~~~ hoorayyyyy... though this makes me kind of lost track of the time.. I caught myself thinking that, ow, it's bright so it's still early and in the end, I don't have much time to spare.


by the way, I know this is very early. REALLY EARLY, but, is there anyone...... want to come my house for CNY??? Friends I mean, of course. Anyone??? If no, then I don't think I would be calling anyone.... I think. It might be quite rush ...and I might not want mother to be too busy. Besides, grandmother doesn't seem to want to celebrate at all. Anyway, if by any chance, you're reading this, just let me know what you think laaaaaaaaaaaa.

Just some notice~ Anyway, I don't think much of you are reading this anyway. ^^














oh, I was thinking of updating about my statistic assignment but then forgot all about it when I started the post. lol.. Not important anyway.


have a nice day ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D