The last subject is Psych. hm.... Multiple Choice questions. All of it. That's all. It's on Wednesday morning and I have not even read one lecture notes yet. = = What is this lazy feeling??? Among all the four courses, I could only rely on Psych since others are so damn difficult!! (not that difficult actually, I'm just too lazy...)
.....Oiiii. My english.... is lagging!!!!! OH NO!!! Howcome???? Even though I'm studying in NZ?!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. why?????????
Didnt realize it? Just look at my sentences!!! I don't know about the grammar structures but it's not smooth!!!!!! T.T ....
..Whatever. Next.
i'm leaving this Sunday.
I'm leaving this Sunday.
I'm leaving THIS SUNDAY.
I'm LEAVING THIS SUNDAY.
I AM LEAVING THIS SUNDAY.
OH YEAH!!!!
where to?
SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!
and then,
KUCHING!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
All the food, I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but, before that, I need to clear all my "to do things". geez... I'm really in a bit of stress now. Luckily this does not last long. Or else I might not be able to bear it. Maybe I should just focus on my test on Wednesday and not think about it?? But, chances might just slip away. It's not easy to come by a suitable one. ... And I don't dare to make an appointment even. = = What the hell...
another thing. The Gardener. What should I do with the Gardener? I don't really want to phone him and ask him to mow the lawn. = = Why should I remind the person I hired to mow the lawn every 3 weeks? Shouldn't he be the one to remember stuff like this? Hello, in case you forget, I'm the customer. Jeez....What should I do with the garden?? Mow it myself? With what? = =
Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts. Positive thoughts.
My POPCORN albums has shipped!!!!! I bet my sis friend is gonna received it soon!!! XD
I'm counting the days ^^
lala.
Bel, don't forget to find me when you're back! :D
ReplyDelete