hmmm....
I have another research report due this coming Tuesday. >.<
And I have no idea why I'm so excited about it...
It's not easy at all... writing this research report....
It's due Tuesday morning at 9, during laboratory time.
Kind of lucky that it's not on Monday.
If so..., I'm not gonna enjoy my weekend. Trust me. I know I wouldn't be spending the whole day writing about it, just that I would spend the whole day dreading about it. = =
That is a very unhealthy process.
So.. after this, Mid-year exams are jusssssssssst around the corner.
The timetable of the exams has been uploaded onto the school web last week...
And I discovered that I have 2 courses on the same day, and another one the day before them. Luckily another course is the on the next week. ...phew...
After Mid-year exam, HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
YEAHHHH.
The duration is not as long as mid-term though.. because there's no Ester Sunday or such... = =
awwww...............................
What courses to take for next term?? I am fixed on 3 courses and have another empty slot...hm........thinking of putting a 3rd year course into it...but...wouldn't I make myself stress out because it's a 3rd year course????
don't know laaaaaaaaaaa......
by the way, I went to the cinema this Tuesday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >.< watched STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS.
We bought the ticket on Monday evening after school just in case there were none on the next day.
Yet, it turned out that there's no rush in buying the ticket. lol.
We watched 3D~~~ my first 3D in NZ. XDDD
3D tickets are on offer now. That's why I'm so eager to watch 3D. I've been waiting to watch this ever since I saw the movie poster... somewhere.. the beginning of the year?? Maybe. Can't wait to watch it since then~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The 3D glassess!!! We get to bring them home!!! We paid about 1 dollar or so and we get to keep them!!! I didn't know that you could keep them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't they do that in Malaysia????????? Next time people wouldn't need to pay extra for the glasses just to watch a 3D movie in cinema...
The glasses are just plain normal ones. I have no idea how am I going to put it on for 2++ hours while wearing my own glasses.
During the whole movie, I held on it with my elbows sitting on my lap or the armrest. lol. I curled my legs up just to make myself comfortable. After all there's no one beside me, except my sister.
The whole cinema was sooo empty~!!! The total viewers were around 14-16 people. hahaha!!!!
We sat right in the middle of the whole room~~~ Like kings, lol.
The others sat way below us, I mean, way far down below from us. It's like we had the whole upper part of the big room to us alone.
:DDDDDDD SO DAMN HAPPY ABOUT THAT FOR NO REASON.
Anyway, the room could hold about... 500++ I think. lol. BIG BIG ROOM. even the chairs are so comfortable...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, the movie. hmmmmmm. For the 3D effect, I like the wrap travel the best. >.< Sooo blue and glittering.
I don't want to comment anything about the movie. :D I watched it not because it is Star Trek, it's because of the antagonist of the movie. That's all.
The one I really want to watch it Iron Man 3. ~~~~ I want to watch it in 3D!!!!! but I don't think my sis would allow that. lol..
I have another research report due this coming Tuesday. >.<
And I have no idea why I'm so excited about it...
It's not easy at all... writing this research report....
It's due Tuesday morning at 9, during laboratory time.
Kind of lucky that it's not on Monday.
If so..., I'm not gonna enjoy my weekend. Trust me. I know I wouldn't be spending the whole day writing about it, just that I would spend the whole day dreading about it. = =
That is a very unhealthy process.
So.. after this, Mid-year exams are jusssssssssst around the corner.
The timetable of the exams has been uploaded onto the school web last week...
And I discovered that I have 2 courses on the same day, and another one the day before them. Luckily another course is the on the next week. ...phew...
After Mid-year exam, HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
YEAHHHH.
The duration is not as long as mid-term though.. because there's no Ester Sunday or such... = =
awwww...............................
What courses to take for next term?? I am fixed on 3 courses and have another empty slot...hm........thinking of putting a 3rd year course into it...but...wouldn't I make myself stress out because it's a 3rd year course????
don't know laaaaaaaaaaa......
by the way, I went to the cinema this Tuesday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >.< watched STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS.
Despicable Me is coming~~~~~~~~
We bought the ticket on Monday evening after school just in case there were none on the next day.
Yet, it turned out that there's no rush in buying the ticket. lol.
We watched 3D~~~ my first 3D in NZ. XDDD
3D tickets are on offer now. That's why I'm so eager to watch 3D. I've been waiting to watch this ever since I saw the movie poster... somewhere.. the beginning of the year?? Maybe. Can't wait to watch it since then~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The 3D glassess!!! We get to bring them home!!! We paid about 1 dollar or so and we get to keep them!!! I didn't know that you could keep them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't they do that in Malaysia????????? Next time people wouldn't need to pay extra for the glasses just to watch a 3D movie in cinema...
The glasses are just plain normal ones. I have no idea how am I going to put it on for 2++ hours while wearing my own glasses.
During the whole movie, I held on it with my elbows sitting on my lap or the armrest. lol. I curled my legs up just to make myself comfortable. After all there's no one beside me, except my sister.
The whole cinema was sooo empty~!!! The total viewers were around 14-16 people. hahaha!!!!
We sat right in the middle of the whole room~~~ Like kings, lol.
The others sat way below us, I mean, way far down below from us. It's like we had the whole upper part of the big room to us alone.
:DDDDDDD SO DAMN HAPPY ABOUT THAT FOR NO REASON.
Anyway, the room could hold about... 500++ I think. lol. BIG BIG ROOM. even the chairs are so comfortable...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, the movie. hmmmmmm. For the 3D effect, I like the wrap travel the best. >.< Sooo blue and glittering.
I don't want to comment anything about the movie. :D I watched it not because it is Star Trek, it's because of the antagonist of the movie. That's all.
The one I really want to watch it Iron Man 3. ~~~~ I want to watch it in 3D!!!!! but I don't think my sis would allow that. lol..

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D