Pages

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

one post a month ??

1st of May....

when was the last post??? Oh ya, 1st of April.....

I'm terribly sorry for the late update. !!

I didn't realized time passed so fast... It's not that fast when while I'm conscious of the time. It's especially slow during some boring lectures... But time flew during revision and relax time... >.>

For the last few days, it's been kind of hectic to me. Feel like shouting sometimes. In the middle of the night though...

First day of the semester (22nd), I handed in Biol271 research essay. I skipped Monday lectures to work on it. It was due on 5pm that day and I finished it at around 2 in the afternoon and get to attend my Psychology lectures at 3. Handed in the research essay's hard copy at 4pm. ~~!! That took me about 1-3 days to complete and honestly, I'm not very satisfied with it but I'm happy that I finished it no matter how bad it was. = =.
So, the first week started just like that, and I rush through the week with a few homework, these and that, and then started writing my Psychology research report on Saturday, officially. I think? or was it Sunday? I skipped school on Monday (just 2 lectures for the day) to finish it. It was due at 5pm. Luckily it was 5pm!!!!   Again, I'm not satisfied with it yet I'm happy that I'm over with it. I think I done poorly on the 2nd research paper... The truth was, I didn't really read all the references I have cited. = = I didn't have the time to read them. But when I skimmed through them during writing, I realized.. the topic is kinda interesting, some of the papers of course. Some are really boring. .. Too many terms and such.

So... after my Psych research report, I had to deal with my Biol 250 mid-term test on Tuesday night.  = = oh my... and Monday had almost gone !!!! ....... I don't know how did I spent my evening.... I went to bed in time of course, I promised myself not to burn the midnight oil for this year and I hope to keep up with it. I slept at 12:30 and woke up at 7 in the morning. ^^ I had a lab on 9, that's why.

After lab, went straight to the library and hit the lecture notes..... I skipped lecture, again!!! The same lecture I skipped on Monday 2 weeks in a role. >.<  Oh well,... just to get more marks in test, skip it!!!
Test was at 6 in the evening and officially ended at 8 in the evening. ~

Felt relieved when I got out of the exam room. ^^ But a bit disappointed with myself for not recalling the materials... Anyway, had dinner in school. Sis went to buy burger and fries from  Captain Ben (a fish&chips shop) from nearby and walked back to school. Awww... shouldn't have let her do that, it's too dark outside. We had dinner while watching variety show with the laptop... at the lounging area under the library... something like that la.

By the way, I have another research report due.. at end of this term, I think. Psychology research report for another course. Hm... I think this one might be lighter than the previous one. Nothing to based on just my instinct.


Experiencing these two weeks, I strongly felt like I'm in uni. lol. Lots of things need to be done within a short period of time. hahaha!!!! I have plenty of time to do that yet I didn't do anything during the holidays~~ that's why I ended up so busy and rush. ~~~

I missed watching dramas and variety shows~~~ I've downloaded them and just left them doing nothing in my hardddisk!!!! Felt sorry for them = =

The new season of Japanese drama has started and I haven't watched any of them... ~~~~~~~~ I don't have much time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



by the way, can anyone tell me what's the difference between these two????






I keep nagging, and nagging, and nagging....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D