Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

Happy April Fools' Day

1st of April, Happy April Fools' Day.

&

Happy Easter Monday. ^^


me here, it's Public Holiday from last Friday. ^^ Good Friday, Saturday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday. ^^ Long holiday~ No such thing in Malaysia, I afraid. Good Friday is a public holiday though, at least.

I finished my exams on Thursday. I don't think I've done very good in it, but I felt relieved anyway. Because this is one very long mid-term break. 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! Everybody at home have roughly 2 weeks, but I've 3 weeks. >.<

Good Friday, I slept all the way till 12 noon. = = Haha.. I slept too late the previous night. Got so excited about the holidays. With nobody at home too.

By the way, my landlord went down to Kuching... Did I mention this in the previous post?? Don't feel like elaborating on that.

Ok, lets talk about what happened last week? I mean something that I'm happy about, of course.

I received my second order last week. XD

I received my first order (in 2013) on the 20th of March. ^^ Two concert dvds. YIPPEEEE.

top: love the Japanese instructions on the box >.< ; bottom: ARAFES & 5x10 Anniversary Tour.

ARAFES, the orange one, I've been wanting to buy it since last year, but then, I realize that maybe I've spent too much on online purchasing, so... I postponed it till this year. So, here it is. ^^ I added another item to make meself happier. lol. 5x10 Tour. Happy that I could contribute to the sales. I think I did anyway.



Found this against the wall outside when we open the front door heading for school. Got so excited!! I promised myself not to unwrap it until my exams are over. My second order is separated into 2 shipments. This is because one of the item is due to release on the 24th this month, so separate the shipments to prevent the mail from getting bigger... Actually, I wanted to received the mail before my landlord return home. The late release item is bound to be seen by the landlord, and I prefer the mail to be as small as possible, so I separate the big order. hmm... The website has some sort of offers. If I purchased items that exceed certain amount, I received a certain amount of points. So, without further thinking, I bought lots of things. = = A bit too rush, I admit.

The 2 on top are ancient items and the 2 below are much more recent.

2nd shipment of the year. ^^ Magazines and book...I believe that is what it is called anyway. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... magazine. Love magazine with big pages pictures. No words. No stamps. No copyright... Love it. I have a scanner but I'm damn to lazy to scan them. Maybe I might scan the cover??? Maybe. Since I haven't set up my printer/scanner yet. :P

HAPPY~~~~~~~ Can't wait for the dvd that is due to release on the 24th!!! POPCORN LIVE TOUR. It's indoors. ~ It's such a long time since I see an indoor concert. Not that I don't like the Kokuritsu concert, but sometimes I prefer an indoor concert for a change. >.< Anyway, this time they use water screens??? Really want to see what that looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...ok.. Back to normal lfe.

I have 2 research papers/essays due after the mid-term break and I have not read even one reference on the topics. = = It's the first day of the holiday!!!! ............................aih.... I hope I wouldn't drag them until the last day...... Really... I need to be strict with myself....

Nice weather recently by the way. Big sun, hot weather. ~~~~ Yippeee. Don't want cold weather. Although a bit cold in the night might be better cause it's a bit stuffy this few nights.


Hope everyone had a great Easter and enjoy April Fools' Day. ~~ XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D