Hello
there, I’m here again. It’s Sunday, and Monday is just a few hours away~~~ T.T
Monday
blues… I definitely have Monday blues…. though I don’t despise Monday’s
lectures. =w= as I’ve only 2 lectures
for the day. ~~~~ This coming Tuesday is good too. No labs in the morning, and
just a few lectures…
But, … I have
2 mid-course tests next week. Both are Psychology. Personality then Cognitive. And
then it’s
H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!!!!!
YATTA---!!!!
Mid-term
holiday!!!
It’s start
on Friday because it’s Good Friday and then Easter Sunday and Monday. Mid-term
break ends on the 22nd of April. Almost half of the month,
hoooorayyyyyyy. NICE HOLIDAY.
Although
holiday is nice, … I have 3 research papers due after it. = = oh no….
I have one
due on the first day of the 2nd term. No good. Uwaaaaaa… my tension
went down after realizing it. No mood for the holiday la…..
By the way,
auntie is coming back on the 4th of April, a few days after holiday
starts…….hmmm… a bit alang-alang la… the time. It’s good too that auntie and
uncle(maybe) are coming back. Can end our care for MoMo. I prefer him to be
quiet and so but he can be so annoying during feeding time. >_> And he’s sooooo choosy sometimes.
Skip the
topic about Momo.
I went to a
new church today. ^^ Not that the church is new, it’s just that it’s our first
time there. A small church, and the church members are mostly foreigners. ^^
The 4th Sunday is a multicultural service. So, we thought that we could
try it since Auntie Pat keep asking us to go over. Have a change from St
Peter, since there’s much more Asian there in St Luke. By the way, the service
was held in the cathedral!! A long time since we attend a service in a cathedral
in Christchurch!! >.< Foreign cathedral is beautiful as usual. Should have
brought my camera along to take some photos inside of the church. I only get the chance to take photo of the infrastructure outside.
Since it’s
a small church, there’s no choir. All hymns and praises and sing by the
members. ~~~ Besides that, there are no servers too. ^^ All preparations are
done by the priest himself.
It's Palm Sunday. We used ferns instead of palm leaves to wave during the service. >.< Kind of funny. lol.
After service, coffee and chat. Later on, we went for lunch with uncles and aunties. At a Chinese restaurant. Something like dim sum house la. The atmosphere is similar to the dim sum restaurant we went in Hong Kong. I ordered 皮蛋瘦肉粥!!!!!!!!!! 好吃啊!!!! 终于吃到了!!!! 在本地根本就没可能吃到呐——!! 可是里头的皮蛋好少好少好少。T.T 为毛那么吝啬啊。
10 people ate at a table, and we divided the bill. I paid $19.88 for both my sister and I. hm... a bit expensive for lunch ... And it's just for dim sum...
lalala... but we enjoyed the company. So, ok la.
After that, we went separate ways~~~~~~ We went to the mall for groceries and then went home to hang clothes. ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D