Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm not complaining, really.

It's 11:25am in Malaysia and my family is on the flight from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur and few hours later on the next flight to Hong Kong.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go too !!!! T.T

Sometimes I wonder why did I have to choose UC out of soooooo many universities!!!??!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SHOULD HAVE JUST CHOOSE LOCAL UNIVERSITY LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying that I'm complaining about my current life, but still, it might have more excitement if I choose to stay >.< Don't you think so????????? What with most of my friends staying in Malaysia.... or maybe I could have gone to Taiwan or Australia... 

Australia....nah... I don't think that's a really good option. Though my father had wanted me to go there in the first place. But considering the currency at that point, I refused so. I have quite a few classmates there.... not like here, NONE OF THEM ARE HERE!!!!!!  What a sad place to choose. T.T 


back to my main point, my family is going on vacation!!!

Even my cousin, who is in Junior 2 this year, took a week or two holidays from the school and go on the trip!!!! >.< grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I want that too!!!! 

It's not like I have never been in HK before, I was younger though. I like the food ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ porridge.... aww... That's the place where I truly find porridge tasty!!! I could finish a big bowl of it!!! 

Actually, the main country I really wanted to go is Japan..... Mum said if I'm not in NZ right now but in local university or Singapore Uni, we might have gone there for holidays... T.T see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why did chances slip away since I came to NZ?!!!! I missed my cousins weddings, 2 or 3 of them, I can't go to Japan, or Taiwan ( Mum went there last year!!!)..... I can't go vacation!!! The only place I went since coming to NZ is Singapore. = =  Singapore has turned out quite small for me and has become really familiar.... I want to go places with beautiful architectures too!!










I still grateful I'm able to come to NZ... It's not easy for my parents to send both me and my sis here.... Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D