I didn't quite tell anyone... that I went to Singapore and Bali for holidays, between the end of November and beginning of December. ~
Actual date is 31st of November to 7th of December.
First 3 days, there's 5 of us ( me, sis, uncle, auntie and cousin) went to Singapore. On the third day, my father joined us and we went straight to Bali in the evening. We then spent 3 days 2 nights there and again, flew back to Singapore and had another 3 days there.
It's quite a long duration for us. Being away from home that long. We went to Singapore from Kuching without any check-in luggage. = = Only hand-carry. I didn't know how did I survive that. I didn't bring enough liquids ( shampoos, baths and lotions) and so, I spent some numbers on them both in Singapore and Bali.
Singapore. We went there quite lot of times already so there's not much things to say. Still the same. Busy place with lots of people. Crowds everywhere. The hotel we stayed, oooo.. small and packed. >.< The room was just right with only me and sis. But when we came back from Bali, it's 3 of us then: me, sis and dad. OMG. The space was too damn small!!!! Although we got used to the fact that there's no windows but big wide mirrors, it's still too crowded. ...
So, where we did we go in Singapore? The usuals. Takashimaya, Bugis Street, Bugis Junction, Marina Square, Vivo City and so on. The main thing was food I think, even though the food in Singapore kind of taste the same everywhere. I mean the hawkers.
Ok, in Bali. hahahaha... All I can say is that, it's really not my type of place. It's hot, dusty, hot, dirty(some places) and hot. Singapore is ok because of the air-conditionals and stuffs, but Bali is different. Lots of temples and statues, lots of sand. The shops and stalls are nice but they kept selling the same things. It's exciting the first time round but when you walked pass a few more shops later, it got boring.
We hired a tour guide. ^^ That's how we moved along to far places. The tour guide picked us up from the airport and sent us to the hotel/resort. If I'm not mistaken, it's a 4-star hotel. ooooo... The one thing I don't like about the hotel is that, the running water is not pure water. I thought it kind of taste like filtered sea water. Anyway, it's salty. Kind of. So everytime I brushed my teeth, it's... weird.
On the first day of our tour, we went...quite faraway. We went to see paddy fields. On the way, we saw monkeys and even saw someone washing pig's intestines. lol . It's sooooo white and long.
Oh ya, the only local food we ate in Bali is something call... Babi guling. The whole pork, I mean every part of the pork is being cooked and served. Other then that, we had mcdonalds, burger king and dominos. ~~
so.... what else...
hmmm.. Let's just head off to the photos. ^^
Hm.. it's the end of November and the beginning of December, so, Singapore has started its Christmas celebrations. Look at the Christmas trees~~~~ I personally like the white one, in the middle. It's in Marina Square. ^^ I like the red telephone booth. >.< The last row of photos in the collage was from Changyi airport.
Next. These were taken in Bali. The first row was from the hotel/resort.
On the tour, we went and tried the .."kopi luak"..? I think that was the name. I forgot about it. Anyway, tea tasting. It's famous. The teas. The paddy fields. The last one is babi guling. ^^
Continue on.
Still in Bali. On the second day, we walked around the town. It's such a hottttt day!!! The best thing of the day was that we had lunch in a Japanese restaurant. My 14 year old cousin ordered shashimi set. ... He's treating the food with not much delicate. It's a cuisine... >_> Lots of the things on the plate he's not eating. What a waste... he should have just ordered the terriyaki chicken. I didn't ordered anything. I took some bits and pieces from my sis and father. After that, we walked slowly back to the hotel. aih... hot hot day. I went straight to shower upon reaching our room. ~ Uncle and cousin went for a swim in the hotel pool and then walked over to the beach. At around 16:40, father stopped by and we headed off to Burger King. ^^ It's buy 1 free 1 from 2pm to 5pm. Father really wanted to make use of that. We ended up buying 14 burgers. XD We took 8 and gave the other 6 to uncle and family. Spent the whole evening in the room and slept early.
The next day, we went back to Singapore.
We went to IKEA and had dinner there. The food will be in the next next photo set.
Actual date is 31st of November to 7th of December.
First 3 days, there's 5 of us ( me, sis, uncle, auntie and cousin) went to Singapore. On the third day, my father joined us and we went straight to Bali in the evening. We then spent 3 days 2 nights there and again, flew back to Singapore and had another 3 days there.
It's quite a long duration for us. Being away from home that long. We went to Singapore from Kuching without any check-in luggage. = = Only hand-carry. I didn't know how did I survive that. I didn't bring enough liquids ( shampoos, baths and lotions) and so, I spent some numbers on them both in Singapore and Bali.
Singapore. We went there quite lot of times already so there's not much things to say. Still the same. Busy place with lots of people. Crowds everywhere. The hotel we stayed, oooo.. small and packed. >.< The room was just right with only me and sis. But when we came back from Bali, it's 3 of us then: me, sis and dad. OMG. The space was too damn small!!!! Although we got used to the fact that there's no windows but big wide mirrors, it's still too crowded. ...
So, where we did we go in Singapore? The usuals. Takashimaya, Bugis Street, Bugis Junction, Marina Square, Vivo City and so on. The main thing was food I think, even though the food in Singapore kind of taste the same everywhere. I mean the hawkers.
Ok, in Bali. hahahaha... All I can say is that, it's really not my type of place. It's hot, dusty, hot, dirty(some places) and hot. Singapore is ok because of the air-conditionals and stuffs, but Bali is different. Lots of temples and statues, lots of sand. The shops and stalls are nice but they kept selling the same things. It's exciting the first time round but when you walked pass a few more shops later, it got boring.
We hired a tour guide. ^^ That's how we moved along to far places. The tour guide picked us up from the airport and sent us to the hotel/resort. If I'm not mistaken, it's a 4-star hotel. ooooo... The one thing I don't like about the hotel is that, the running water is not pure water. I thought it kind of taste like filtered sea water. Anyway, it's salty. Kind of. So everytime I brushed my teeth, it's... weird.
On the first day of our tour, we went...quite faraway. We went to see paddy fields. On the way, we saw monkeys and even saw someone washing pig's intestines. lol . It's sooooo white and long.
Oh ya, the only local food we ate in Bali is something call... Babi guling. The whole pork, I mean every part of the pork is being cooked and served. Other then that, we had mcdonalds, burger king and dominos. ~~
so.... what else...
hmmm.. Let's just head off to the photos. ^^
Hm.. it's the end of November and the beginning of December, so, Singapore has started its Christmas celebrations. Look at the Christmas trees~~~~ I personally like the white one, in the middle. It's in Marina Square. ^^ I like the red telephone booth. >.< The last row of photos in the collage was from Changyi airport.
Next. These were taken in Bali. The first row was from the hotel/resort.
On the tour, we went and tried the .."kopi luak"..? I think that was the name. I forgot about it. Anyway, tea tasting. It's famous. The teas. The paddy fields. The last one is babi guling. ^^
Continue on.
Still in Bali. On the second day, we walked around the town. It's such a hottttt day!!! The best thing of the day was that we had lunch in a Japanese restaurant. My 14 year old cousin ordered shashimi set. ... He's treating the food with not much delicate. It's a cuisine... >_> Lots of the things on the plate he's not eating. What a waste... he should have just ordered the terriyaki chicken. I didn't ordered anything. I took some bits and pieces from my sis and father. After that, we walked slowly back to the hotel. aih... hot hot day. I went straight to shower upon reaching our room. ~ Uncle and cousin went for a swim in the hotel pool and then walked over to the beach. At around 16:40, father stopped by and we headed off to Burger King. ^^ It's buy 1 free 1 from 2pm to 5pm. Father really wanted to make use of that. We ended up buying 14 burgers. XD We took 8 and gave the other 6 to uncle and family. Spent the whole evening in the room and slept early.
The next day, we went back to Singapore.
We went to IKEA and had dinner there. The food will be in the next next photo set.
hm... eat eat and eat. My cousin kept eating.
The half of the second row and the whole third row were dinner in IKEA. Aren't they nice? :D
Last day in Singapore, we had bak kut teh for breakfast. We then had lunch in the airport. Not nice... expensive and ... low ratings. >_>
Oh yeah, I finally get to meet my youngest niece in real life!!!!!! She's sooooooo CUTE!!
Her name is Hannah <- I don't know the correct spelling. She looks like her mom. :D We had dinner at Marina Square that night.
So, to conclude our trip:
Singapore is still the same.
Bali is... not really what I've expected.
And my cousin is really a 吃货。
Epilogue
Things I bought in Singapore. Comics. Japanese, Mandarin and English. Besides, I bought some figures. :D I finally get my hands on the Nightwing POP. >.< I can't find it in NZ. I found Batman I think and it costs around NZD22. There are lots of others in Singapore, S$ 17.70 each. XDDDDD










No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D