Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

412 erm... past events.

Happy 2014!!!!

It's officially 2014~!!!! Everyone aged a year!!!! And I kinda lost count of my own age!!!!

Sometimes I even got stuck while entering some forms. XDDD I even need to do subtraction to get my age. hahahahahahaha...

Maybe I have reached the stage where my own age is not that important anymore. Maybe it's just that different ages are not indicators of different stages of life anymore. 

Oh well....

What have I achieved in 2013?

Not much I would say....if I can I recall.

Starting from January, a year ago.

Hm... nothing much happened in January I suppose. Just a bit worry and anxious about our new place in NZ. We were moving to a new place that time. My previous house owner wanna rent out the whole house and I couldn't afford it, so... that's it. We moved out.

This time, we rented a room, in a house. This time, the landlords are staying with us. It turned out they are some far relatives. My father's sister's husband's cousin is the landlady... so... figure it our yourself. Kinda complicated. 

Anyway, glad that we have a new place even though it's kinda troublesome to live with someone who's related to us. You see, unlike normal tenants and landlords, this uncle and auntie kinda threat you like homestaying with them. Well, not very homestaying style, just that auntie likes to talk and talk and talk. Besides that, she likes to bake things or cook things. I'm the type that rarely try new things, especially food. Staying with them, as elders, it's not easy to decline things given by them.

So, continue on into February. CNY. yeahhhh...

CNY. Nothing much happened. The usual stuff. I get to go to my friend's house on the 2nd day of CNY every year, without fail. :D How many years is that??? I can't remember  =w= Had become something like a custom. Trust me. Even my parents ask about it. How you going this year bla bla something like that.

but then, it changed to ..4th day?? ~~~ Kind of different but still, custom XD

OK, I will be rushing this since I continue this post about half month later.

February, we throw fresh flowers into sea via the docks for Grandfather. ~ Woke up quiteeee early that day. Luckily it didn't rain, a nice windy day, although the tide is low...

Next big thing is settling back in Christchurch.

My parents came over with us for a short vacation.

My first step of the journey: Kuching - Singapore. We spent rought 5-6 hours there and then took off.

Next step: Singapore - Sydney. This..... was tiring. It's almost a day in Sydney with nothing to do!!! Qantas changed the flight schedules, that's why. When I first bought it in the beginning of 2013, the interval was said to be 3-4 hours. But now.... >_>

Since we checked in our luggage directly to Christchurch in Kuching or Singapore, we needed not to take them out. We took a taxi down to Darling Harbour.

wow.... how long has it been since the last time we were here?? 9 years ago, roughly. ooooo... I can't remember much of the things. Just some...docks, maybe.

Anyway, acted like tourists, we took photos on everything, each of us. Mostly by phone. I used both phone and camera. ~

The taxi trips cost about a hundred dollars. = =

I'll put up some photos if I remember about this....statement, that is. :)

Final step: Sydney - Christchurch!! Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

By the time we reached Christchurch International Airport, it's 23:40. on Tuesday..... We started flying from Singapore on Monday early morning....

Wasted a day....

stupid flight schedules.

... customs, baggage clearance, bla bla... Took about an 1 to clear everything. BECAUSE! there's only 5 counters working at that time!! With such a hugeeeeeee plane, why did they do that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My landlords came and fetch us. Their car and my car. Luckily our baggage were able to fit all in.

Reached the house, tidied these and that, took shower and went to sleep. I was on bed at around 2 something in the morning or 3.


wa.... bed.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D