Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

413 - recently

Lecture started early today, at 9am in the cold windy morning. And then, I’m free for the whole day. How awesome is that!  = =

What a waste of my time.

Well, it’s because some of my classes and labs have not officially started yet. That’s why I have sooooo many free slots. One lab starts at the next following week on Tuesday. So, on Tuesday, I would have 3 academic hours…..>_> That doesn’t change much isn’t it. Hmm… Wait till the next term. There’s another course that only runs on the 2nd term. Hope that ‘enrich’ my first semester timetable…..

Some side facts…. 现在正在听着《七里香》这专。噢噢噢~ 果然好喜欢他那时期的曲调歌词啊~~>.< 那样的听着,会想起中学时期的片段呢。。。。初中的时候。嘛,我不知道时代对不对,我确实是哪个时候才意识到我在听谁的歌。因为··那时候mp3机开始流行,我爸不知道在那给我买个中国货的mp3 player. 然后啊,下载技术没现在那么好,所以乱找一把,然后就都是他的歌和英文歌了。日文歌的话,就动画的主题曲之类的。那时我不怎么看歌词,这听歌。现在看歌词边听,感受加倍~ 这专里,大致上都喜欢,除了几首不那么听之外···

OK, back to daily life.

So, I’m taking 6 courses this year. One of them is a whole year course. That’s a 30 points course. I have another 30 points course which only runs 1 semester. Ooooo… So, that course is a bit heavier compare to other 15 points courses. More workload.

I’m taking 4 bio courses and 2 psyc papers. …..

WHY IS IT SO DAMN COLD IN MARCH?!!! IT’S SUPPOSE TO BE AUTUMN! NOT WINTER!! Crazy weather. It shouldn’t be this cold in the beginning of March. STUPIAK WEATHER.

Hmmm…. Oh ya. Father and mother went back last week, on Saturday morning. To Kuching via Sydney to Singapore, then Singapore to KL and then finally Kuching. … MAS is not flying Singapore to Kuching at that time. Why’s that???????? I highly doubted that there’s no one flying that flight. Duh…..

With their departure, our life are back to normal. School and occasional stock takings. Since we are on that topic, we went stock taking last night. XD It’s a retail shop in a mall. What was the name….. “Bed Bath & Table” ?  Something like that. Is quite a small and compact shop. Quite nice. The shelves are sooo high. I can’t reach them of course. I could reach till the fourth level of the shelf. Ahaha……..

Shelves of bedsheets and towels… XD

Anyway, we finished job at around 9pm. Started at 6pm. Wow. That was fast. We bought BK for dinner on our way back. Cost me $10 for 2 burgers, a medium drink, a sundae, 2 small fries and 1 small onion rings. That’s quite cheap.You can’t really get that much thing for $10 from McD. Hehehe…… Recalling it, I’m hungry for fries again… = = No good. That’s too soon for fries.

Going to do some cooking tonight. It’s cold, really hope the cooking would make us warmer. I needed to finish the vegetables in the fridge anyway. Leftovers from mum. >_> She bought quite a lot and couldn’t finish them. On the last day, she even bought a mudcake!!! And she left without touching it. T^T

oh ya.... was going to shop this to you guys but then I kept forgetting.

This is a... welcoming pack I suppose, from the UCSA (University of Canterbury Student Association). I really wanted to get one because of the student planner and the whole year calendar. It's a whole year calendar. XD







…………….somanythingstofinishihopeyouguyswouldnotbuyanythingherethatyoucannotfinishthenexttimeyouarehere.


Nice day to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D