Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

423 - end of August

Hello there, this is the last day of the month, 31st of August. Which means, Happy Merdeka Day to Malaysia!!!

Get another day off because Merdeka day falls on Sunday. woohooo...

Not for me though, it's still the same. I'm on my term break anyway, 2 weeks. The 2nd week of the break starts tomorrow.

So ya... I'm going to finish my Psyc essay next week. Hopefully. It's due Monday, 8th of September. Also, I need peer-reviewed a reviewed article due that Thursday... and! I have one final exam on the following Friday, I think. A 3 hours test. hahahahahahaha...

I'm totally pushing everything to next week. XDDD And I HIGHLY DOUBT that I could finish everything. I would be sooooo happy that I could even finish the Psyc essay.

This Psyc essay.. I need to write a ..erm... an essay about one out of three topics. I haven't make my mind yet what to choose and I'm not sure about the details yet. I mean, the "requirements" of the essay, eg. word count, references, font etc.

I should be worried sick now, but NO.... I'm just starting to feel a littttle bit panic. Hahahaha. My response to the situation is so slow.

So... August is ending.

Jun-kun's birthday was yesterday! 
Happy 31st!!!! Please take care and be healthy in your 30s!!!

Next... Oh ya, New Zealand stopped showing How to train your dragon 2 (HTTYD2) this Wednesday. I mean, at least it's in my city here. I don't know about other parts of the country, but I think it's the same.

So, I know some of you guys realized that I've watched the movie... quite a few times, for the first few weeks. Later on, I stopped updating whether I've watched it still. So, for over 2 months, I broke my own record ( 3 times for 1 movie in the cinema). This time, my record is a double digit. I'm not going to say more. No one is really interested in it anyway. If you really are, just text me, friend.

Guys, did anyone go to the cinema for the movie?? Anyone?

If not, you really missed out the treat!!!!! I can't use any words to describe it. I think I've ranted enough in the previous post about the movie, so I'm not going to repeat that in this post.

Besides that, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Who: Deep Breath too!! Among my HTTYD2 trips. I watched this.. movie and drama between the time slots that were-not-airing-HTTYD2-but-I-was-free-at-the-moment time.

Guardians of the Galaxy was funny. I didn't know what ...vibe the movie would give out until the then Star-Prince started to put on his headphones and hit play on the player. LOL... The funny level went up when the movie title appeared. For some reasons, that was funny!!! Other then that, I've not much to comment on. Groot and Rocket were nice!! I like the scene where Groot brighten the space with small...firefly thingy. ^^ That was beautiful.

Next, Doctor Who: Deep Breath (DW). Since it only aired in one time slot for only one time, it was shown in the largest room in the cinema. And well, there were lots and lots of people. And I felt so comfortable sitting among adults. LOL. Because I've been watching HTTYD2 for so many times, all those times, kids were the majority. So, it's kinda noisy. In DW, it was quiet. With some occasional gasps and stuffs. Looking around, some were indeed excited when the theme song started playing. HAHAHA. I was so thrilled when the familiar-but-not-so-familiar theme song and scene played on the wide screen. Hahaha........... I felt... a bit proud actually. From the production in 2005 till today, where they can aired their first episode of the DRAMA SERIES in theaters WORLDWIDE (excluding some countries... I think), I felt so happy for them. OMG... I'm actually watching DW in the cinema! <- That was my mental thought.

And ya, 12th looked sooo cool!!! A bit cold and un-predictable actions as what I've expected, since watching 11th's behaviours and stuffs in the 6th series. Hmmmm. Overall, that was really nice! The cinematography was beautiful. I kept thinking back to the previous series and making comparisons XDDD I really shouldn't do that!!!!

Although it was suppose to be a one time thing, the cinema aired it again for another few slots on Friday and Saturday, "back by popular demand!" <—— that's what the poster in the cinema said.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D